tuscl

when did double teams or double teaming actually begin

Djscudmaster
New York
Saturday, February 16, 2013 4:45 AM
Some enlighten Me on when did double teaming actually get its actual start. Someone told Me it was done years years ago but that it was fordbidden until just recently when it started becoming popular. I'm not sure whose right.

11 comments

• grand1511
    11 years ago
    I believe a lot of NBA teams used double teams against Michael Jordan when he was playing.
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    I don't think it was actually ever actually forbidden in actuality. Actually I think most clubbers actually prefer to actually have one actual dancer at a time because the actual money spent will yield actual more millage. Sometime an actual double team is just actually one of the dancers acting as an actual look out for the bouncer actually.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Double teaming started even before you became a shit head dj
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I believe a lot of NBA teams used double teams against Michael Jordan when he was playing" Didn't help though. MJ still has six rings.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Happy birthday to MJ who still has game. Beat one of his players more than half his age Michael Kidd-Gilchrist recently in a one-on-one game. Kidd-Gilchrist was the No. 2 overall pick in last years NBA draft and 20 years old FYI.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    I don't know when double teaming began, but i think my use of the ignore button is about to begin...
  • HB13
    11 years ago
    Like others mentioned before: -Join in, encourage the girls into getting more relaxed & loose. It's a "physical way" of saying you like what you see. But as for this girl, if you dislike her then just create some BS of why you weren't into it. Or she's bossing you around into getting more dances & giving you a chance to redeem yourself (if you're the docile type that gets ordered around or competitive type that doesn't like taking shit from others).
  • HB13
    11 years ago
    Fudge posted a response in the wrong thread...
  • benaround
    11 years ago
    it has been a suckers game for years. Two girlfriends wanting to play with each other and get you to pay twice as much for half the attention. First time should be the last time - it was for me.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I don't think it was ever actually banned anywhere, but while I had seen it done once in a while way back when, it does seem more frequent in at least some of the clubs I go to in recent years. I know some clubs, by the way they're set up, discourage it. OTOH, my favorite club seems to always have some double teaming going on. My ATF will do it with at least two different dancers there, because it lets her be bi. Of course, it's really only fun if you like both dancers and they both like each other
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    What the fuck are you talking about? Dancers have been attempting to double team customers since day one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion