tuscl

Being taking for a sucker or just some guys have all the luck

Djscudmaster
New York
Friday, February 15, 2013 9:28 PM
I got bored so I composed this thread that I know as far as My visits to strip clubs happened has never happened Or I might be opening a can of worms but what is your opinion. If it has happened someone please enlighten Me. Female Stripper seduces Male Patron into giving her 200-300 dollars or He gives it to her anyways or ends up giving him a 45 minute lapdance at 20-40 to start and 5 per aditional song or 10-20 every 5 minutes after. Whether she remembers that she has a drink to finish with that same male patron at the bar/stage and she does it or doesn't she goes up to or approachs another male patron that she has had her eyes on for a bit or since he walked in the club. she whispers something in his ear and they quickly dash off to the champagne room where she shells out 200-300 dollars of her own money to the bouncer or the person in charge of the champagne room and enters with patron. 45 minutes to an hour later they both exit either together or one first other last both sporting smiles. What is your opinion of this? Now if you were the patron who she was last with and noticed whether drink had not been finished that she had paid for the champagne room Or was wondering where she went what is your opinion? Now if another patron had seen this go on and told you the patron that last shelled out the big bucks what is your opinion?

17 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Somebody got fucked.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    My opinion is that your mom should make sure there are no laptops or airplane glue in the closet when she locks you in it before having sex with the pizza delivery guy.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Female Customer reads Male Patrons incredibly ridiculous posts and Realizes that Male Patron has many Issues, least of which is Capitalization, Grammar, Run on Sentences and Boredom.
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    I know I couldn't concentrate on school because of girls and the fact that My first experience with strip clubs started at 19. i can write proper when I have the right train of thought but I ramble on too much in the head. Sorry for that. Shoul've stayed in College longer
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Slow down, re-read it, add some periods. The post comment button is waiting for you, not vice versa. Its pretty hard to read and answer three contrary questions all conjoined by or. I think the dude was expecting to much.
  • Djscudmaster
    11 years ago
    Nah I just lost My train of thought there deegol. Thats akk. I've had lots of experiences in S clubs and with dating strippers that If I shared here would enlighten many and piss off others.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Put down the weed bro. You don't have any extra brain cells to spare...you are halucinating. Just come back to earth and then write some posts that make sense
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Is he implying that some guy received champagne room for free only because he spend the money on her? I mean, what does it matter how she spends money you give her? Is it really important to you that she rather spends her money on rent than coke? How is this any different?
  • cnyknight
    11 years ago
    I think the scenario is pretty far fetched ... I doubt a dancer is going to drop 200-300 dollars of her own money to take a customer back to the VIP etc. If she wanted to mess around with that customer, I am sure she would of offered OTC vs. dropping a wad of cash for VIP. I am trying to figure out where you come up with these "hypothetical" situations? Almost sounds like they have either happened to you or you have witnessed them.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Female Customer reads Male Patrons incredibly ridiculous posts and Realizes that Male Patron has many Issues, least of which is Capitalization, Grammar, Run on Sentences and Boredom." lopaw, don't become a grammar Nazi. That's my job.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @lopaw: Don't listen to jackslash! That was the funniest post in this entire thread! There's room for more than one grammar Nazi, especially if they're funny.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I don't know what the hell you are talking about, djscud. It is a crazy scenario and poorly written. "Akk" indeed.
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    In 14 years in the industry I have NEVER seen a dancer pay for a champagne room or even do one for free. If indeed this scenario was true, what you probably saw was a dancer tip the bouncer to look the other way while she romped on a customer that undoubtedly paid her more than you.
  • michael_oxbig
    11 years ago
    I think you should kill yourself or commit suicide or jump off a building or stick a fork in a toaster whether or whether not you do this while standing in a tub full of water.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Good for you lopaw. :) ;))
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    More likely scenario is guy spends 300 on stripper and then stripper goes to drug dealer and spends 300 on drugs
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Well, 250. Gotta tip the staff you know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion