tuscl

I love you Alucard

Really slick, PMs me talking shit, then blocks me so I can't respond.

Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt your feelings, I'm not into all that bro.

22 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Man, that alutard is a real piece of shit ain't he.

My take is if he sends psycho e-mails just go ahead and post them. Will be a hoot to watch him flip out over it too!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Just questioning you. You are responding now, aren't you? Block me if you don't like the situation.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Post the little cock-sucker's PMs. Let's see what he is up to these days!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    They're not psycho PMs, although psycho decribes you perfectly Dougster.

WE ALL know you DON'T believe in the privacy of the PM, something reasonable and sane people do believe in.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    A number of people on here have complained about your psycho PMs, alutard. I personally put a stop to it by saying I would post them. Just advising others to do the same, so you quit behaving like the complete psycho that you are.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    He does the same to me,Alufag how often did you get the snot stomped out of your skull as a youth?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Your right to privacy goes out the window when you abuse the PM system in this manner.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Boy! I could use a dose of Stax right about now.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep, stax has got alutard and jestie figured out pretty well, and always brings them down to earth in a humorous, but accurate fashion.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "WE ALL know you DON'T believe in the privacy of the PM, something reasonable and sane people do believe in."

Are YOU calling ME reasonable AND sane, aLucARD?!

tittyfag, if you and dalex are gay that would explain why Alucard (aka Adolf) hates you. The fuhrer has a long list of dislikes and The Gays are high up on that list. He has this GRAND PLAN to "moderate" (exterminate) all the "infected slime" (impure) TUSCL'ers. He wants to lead a new REICH.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ...And Don't forgot about those posts where alutard tried to deny the holocaust really happened...
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Wow.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Stax,remind me to never piss you off.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LMAO That wasn't too much was it?
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Right on time Stax.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Oh Rochester!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Isnt that how alturd does with everyone? He wants to feel like he has the last word. He is a PUSSY
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think what's going on is that alutard had a decision to make recently.

alutard saw the board turning against such that he is now the most despised member on the board, taking that title away from me. People laid out pretty clearly what they didn't like about him, so he had a choice to make - reform his ways or become more and more despised.

But changing his ways is something that alutard cannot do, if he worry to think about it and admit he was wrong about anything, the whole iceberg that is his fucked mind would threaten to come up to the surface. So instead alutard decided to double down - stick his head even twice as far up his ass as it was before - and make it an explicit point to act like the biggest fuckhead imaginable.

Provoking fights that he knows he'll lose and playing the hero suffering for his righteousness is something he's done his whole life. It work with his mommy when he was a young retard, and it's all he knows.

He says he is willing to go it alone in his "speaking of the truth" (translation, not speaking the truth, but just acting like a complete fuckhead), but this is far from what he secretly hopes for. He wants to be the young retard again. Persecuted for his righteousness, with a motherly female showing up here to take pity on him. I would be willing to bet major money, however, that if that female fails to show up alutard will just quietly slink back under his rock.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Wtf?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Bot invasion!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Markov text generator, Doug's right, it's a bot.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Good one, tittyfag! More people should go about posting alutard's PMs when he abuses the PM system to harass them with his psycho non-sense. I bet that would bring an end to that nutcase's (mis-)behavior pretty damn fast.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion