tuscl

The shit that they tell us...

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I cut my teeth in this hobby in the northeast, where dancers tend to be a bit more reserved about sharing personal information. It wasn't until i hit my 30s that I really started to travel extensively in the Great South. boy, what a difference. One of those differences is how readily these girls will cough up information about their backgrounds and issues.

On back to back nights this week, I had club visits where the girls felt the need to share. In one club, a girl was telling me all about her fiance, right before we went back for a no holes barred VIP. And when I tipped her after the VIP, she was so grateful that she actually cried and let me know that now she could turn her electricity back on. Apparently the fiance wasn't able to work too much because of school and the club has been dead, so money has been tight.

In another club down the street, the hottest dancer in the joint spent a good amount of time regaling me with tales of her criminal issues. At first, her stories were limited to a DUI and other minor stuff, including a problem with alcohol. After that, I of course quickly started to feed her drinking habit and, a bit later on, also learned that she had some heavier duty criminal issues in the past. The drugs belonged to her ex boyfriend, however, not her - of course. Gotta' hate a wrong place, wrong time type of crime. ;)

Outside of these, over the years I've heard stories ranging from custody issues to prostitution busts to jail stories to childhood molestation and a variety of other things that don't immediately come to mind, all from girls in the southern clubs.

Too funny.

26 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Shit
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    How much did you disclose?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Thinks it's because you've for the big "S" thing tattoo'ed on your forehead there, RickyBoy.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've heard some strange stuff. One dancer disappeared from the club for 3 months. One day she reappeared, sat down with me, and told me all about the 90 days she had spent in jail.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    If a dancer wants to unload her personal problems I don't care as long as she is not asking me to pay while she is doing it. I never talk about my personal life. I don't even tell them what my occupation is.
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    i like how he uses phrases such as "cut my teeth"
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    How do you cut your teeth anyway?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "i like how he uses phrases such as 'cut my teeth'"

That is just the way RICH STUDs talk. (Not saying that RickyBoy is one, but he sure TRIES HARD to convince people that he is.)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That shit they tell you rick is called stripper shit or SS. They just want your wallet
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    "including a problem with alcohol. After that, I of course quickly started to feed her drinking habit" You feed her GHB too?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    "The shit they tell us" is not too different than what I read on here. If your going to be physically intimate with a stripper, what is so terribly wrong with being mentally intimate as well? Just tune out what does not interest you.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Because you're not paying her to be her fucking shrink. I guess Rick felt he was justified in drugging her for having to listen to her shit.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Rick was just giving her drinks to help her relax. He is an actual gentlemen.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nah, Rick's just a chump, plain and simple.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I remember a dancer in a custody battle for her kid. She was going to show the judge she had a steady work history. (as a dancer for over two years). I wondered how that worked out because I never saw her again. I wondered if showing steady work as an exotic dancer or stripper would sway a conservative judges opinion. I had doubts. The dancer seemed confident but she was wondering obviously since she asked what I thought. I wasn't sure.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    She was an attractive young dancer who seemed to be willing to spend a lot of time sitting on my lap flirting with me. That did not cost me anything. I did buy a couple of dances.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "You feed her GHB too?"

Didn't have to - legally provided alcohol was more than enough. ;)

"I guess Rick felt he was justified in drugging her for having to listen to her shit."

A little dramatic, no?

• rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Rick was just giving her drinks to help her relax. He is an actual gentlemen."

Exactly. I'm practically a fucking saint. :)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I haven't clubbed in the northeast (or the south for that matter), but the girls out here in the wild wild west seem to wear their hearts on their sleeves, at least in my dealings with them. But I'm inclined to think that it's more who you are than where you are in regards to how much these women tell you their life stories.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Wow rickdugan tried to fuck a saint! How did that go?

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    RickyBoy may indeed nearly be a saint: Patron Saint of Ass-Clownery.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Was it a Lap dance or a Confession?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "RickyBoy may indeed nearly be a saint: Patron Saint of Ass-Clownery."

You just keep getting all of that hurt and anger out kiddo. If I was you I'd probably feel the same way. ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ah, the poor RickyBoy don't like it when I agree with him, don't like it when I disagree... Some guys just gonna always be unhappy no matter what you say!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Keep talking that shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion