tuscl

Why I love WALMART.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    I remember they had that playing at the American Bush in Salt Lake City when I was there. That and the UFC. Real 'merica!
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

For me, "Why I don't"!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Don't watch that video before lunch. The problem is that other tan the trannies you see things like that at wal mart all over. That is why I don't shop there. People like that used to stay in their neighborhoods and not go out into public. Frightening~!!!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    My eyes! My eyes!
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Walmartians!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Looks like the kind of people you would see at Dougsters' family reunion.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    lol
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Tha was funny as hell. i wonder if that was taken at any of the Walmart stores here in Asheville,NC
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Whatever happened to No Shirt-No Shoes-No Service. Those Walmart's need to institute a dress code ASAP! lol. I've had better luck at my Walmart. I dated a hot chick I met there a few years ago and have seen plenty of talent there on different occasions.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    LMAO No warning, Shadow?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    FARMINGTON, N.M. —Farmington police are searching for a man who threw or ejaculated semen on two women while at Walmart on two separate occasions.

Detectives were able to get surveillance pictures of the man, but he has not been positively identified yet.

Police said he appears to be a Native American man between 5 feet 3 inches and 5 feet 6 inches and weighing about 165 lbs. He appears to be in his 30s to early 40s.

The man arbitrarily chooses his female victims, according to police. Police said there are two confirmed victims, but more may be out there.

Anyone with information about the crimes is asked to call Farmington police at 505-599-1005.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion