tuscl

Random off topic

Thursday, February 7, 2013 8:47 PM
Ok, this is a complete Juice comment tht I wouldn't normally bother y'all with, but I haven't seen Juice on here in the past couple of days, and I'm half drink and don't give a shit so here it goes... I just got finished having my girlfriend from behind and now I'm craving some onion rings!!! What do y'all want after you do it?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I used to smoke a cigarette but I gave up smoking 5 months ago. So now I eat some candy.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Sleep . . .
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I quit with cigarettes but would love a big cigar right now...
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If it wasn't cold and raining I'd go smoke a Habano in your honor.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "What do y'all want after you do it?" Pay her what I owe her and get out of the Motel 6.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Southern boy like the new avatar
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Southernboy: With Juice's drug habits, psychological problems, his sexual deviant behavior, high cholesterol diet, weighing 325 lbs and brilliant mental capacity; I suprised Juice hasn't simply disappeared, never to be heard from again. That being said, your story isn't nearly as funny as the JUICE'S and; Only JUICE'S dick could fill the hole in an onion ring. Read and Learn from the JUICE MASTER, little grasshopper.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Cuddling.
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    Juice's bookie caught him trying to leave town after that Super Bowl bet and now his ass is the onion ring!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Thanks goodsouthdude for stepping up and trying to bring some o' the inspired Juice insanity to the boards during el juice-bo's unexplained absence. I like the onion ring start, but we need to go somewhere inspired from there. Let's see... So...I showed up [view link] after ordeRing delivery rings o' da XXXtra kris-pay kind. I get that shizzle DELIVERED to da klub cause dat be da way I Roll dawgs. You ever get delivree food at the club my brothahs? Good stuff, espeskially if ya ask the delivery girl to show up Nekkid wit some xxxtra hot too-bas-koh sause and a shitload o miracle whip. Ring delivry girl was fuckin hawt soi face fucked her stageside while shoving a krispee Colonel drumstick up her ass. When I came was fucking.intense. Has that happened to you? Oh, and after I blew my load on the delivery girl's mouth...WE CUDDLED
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Snow drift
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remembered someone ordering pizza from Domino's and it was delivered to our table in the club.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember a dancer wanted to go to sleep so I did too. Other times I just left or went to sleep depending upon where I was. I remember drinking some beer. beer can make me hungry by itself.
  • carolynne
    11 years ago
    usually i have to reach for my vibrator so i can be reminded what a real dick feels like
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe, thanks, it's available on a T-shirts at roadkill. [view link] Thanks for the thought anyway Jester! Lopaw cracked me up and gets the response of the thread award! Congrats, I know you're touched right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion