tuscl

Phoenix- tips and tricks

Thursday, February 7, 2013 6:00 PM
Headed to Phoenix this weekend. Anyone care to join me at a club. I'll buy some dances for anyone who can give me any good intel. I was surprised to see Christie's up to #4 nationally. I always thought Phoenix' top two clubs were Bourbon and Hi-Liter. Has something changed? Thanks.

5 comments

• rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I would bet Christies is rated high because its upscale and right by the airport. So a lot of quick trippers in will give good reviews. Bourbon Street is your best bet for eye candy. Hi-Liter is hit or miss on talent and mileage in VIP. I have had good and bad nights there.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Centerfolds would not be bad if you are up north off I-17. I would rate the girls about on par with what I have seen at HiLiter lately. There is usually 1-2 pretty good looking dancers on shift, and they have a better VIP.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If you want to do a girl in the ass sure thing for cheap, and don't mind the fact that she is a bit ugly check out txtittyfan's daughter at the HiLiter. If you can't afford even that $60, however, don't worry because txtittyfan himself will give a BBBJ in the parking lot for only $10.
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    I would recommend Bourbon Street for looks. The Hi-lighter has $10 dances in the main room and may be a value play, but the quality at BSC is far superior for looks.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I made a rare daytime visit to the other Christies in Tempe (on Baseline) a few days ago and I was stunned at the talent quality working. LDs were also more aggressive and hands on than I remembered. I will definitely be hitting that place more often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion