tuscl

No Mons For Me

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 4:35 PM
I just got back from an unexpected trip to Tampa. I tried, but between family and work obligations, and flight schedules, I just couldn't make it to Mons Venus. So go ahead and tell me what a bonehead I am. Don't hold back.

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, I won't call you a bonehead. Others might. Shit happens to all of us.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Guess it depends on the kind of experience you are looking for. I've been in Mons about 3 times in the 1990's. It didn't do much for me, there was a lot of college types, but NO stunning eye candy. At this point I was transitioning from Lap Dances in clubs to sex.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Nights,life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Is mons really a big deal? I live in Detroit but have been to Rachel's in west palm beach fl. That place was full of 10s, but at 400 an hour for a vip room, no thanks. I'll take a 7 who can deepthroat me for 4 sings for 100 over a 10 whos just going to dry hump me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I'll take a 7 who can deepthroat me for 4 sings for 100 over a 10 whos just going to dry hump me."

I wholeheartedly agree with you boogieknight369. There WON'T be any 10 rated Mons eye candy girls swallowing your cock to the hilt inside the Mons club!! LMAO
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    That doesn't make it "not a big deal" it just makes it not a brothel, if you're not looking for a brothel it's a great place.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    As I said, I've been there. Was just an average experience. To each his own.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I don't think I would travel a long distance just to go to Mons; but if you are in the area it's a "should see"...not necessarily a "must see". If you are used to clubs with much higher mileage provided by 7's and 8's, then Mons might not impress you. Few of us hit clubs with really high mileage provided by really nice looking women.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    E_N: Did you enjoy the warm weather,or a good round of golf, or game of tennis? If you also answered no to those questions, then I'll call you a bonehead............
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I agree to each his own. I travel and there are some trips where you just don't have the time, money or energy to divert to clubbing. If I ever make it to Mons I will likely not get any dances, tip at the rail and just enjoy the eye candy.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Thanks guys, I feel better about it now. Yes, I enjoyed the weather, went for a bike ride along the St. Pete waterfront where all the big mansions are. And drank plenty of orange juice.

Now that I'm back in Detroit I'll have to drown my sorrows over a couple beers at one of the local clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion