tuscl

annoying waitresses

Sunday, February 19, 2006 7:28 PM
Here's a situation, you arrive at a strip club and you notice the bar is full so you sit at a table after buying yourself a beer. You just want to sit and take in the view. Then a new dancer sits down next to you and then a new waitress immediately comes over and asks if you need anything after you just bought a beer at the bar. I say I'm fine and don't need anything. Then the annoying waitress persists and asks the dancer and then has the nerve to ask me if I want to buy her a drink. I say no not right now. I'm getting a bit irritated at that point. The waitress asking me if I want to buy a dancer a drink who I haven't even had a second to talk to is sooo irritating.

10 comments

• Doverman
    18 years ago
    I get more annoyed when I sit for an extended period of time without a drink because a waitress got busy or forgot me. The thing that pisses me off more than anything is seeing my waitress taking an extended period of time with a group, merrily chatting away while I'm nearly dying of dehydration. I don't think I'd ever complain about too much attention from a waitress.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    In many clubs the waitresses are supposed to do that. Don't blame the waitress, she's just doing her job, it's the management that's at fault. If that sort of hustle annoys you, find a different club. They're not all like that.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    While I am getting a dance, I won't even acknowledge a waitress. If she wants to deliver a drink, fine, but there's no way she'll get me to look at her, let alone pay her, until after the dance. They understand, and if they don't they catch on and come back later.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    First the waitress sounds like she is doing her job by asking after you immediately sit down. You did the right thing declining any beverage. My annoying story was when I was in VIP with a girl and she is in the middle of dancing for me when the drink arrives she squats down and says $9 for the drink AS THE GIRL IS DANCING. I gave her the nastiest look I have ver given anybody, so much so I felt I had to apologise TWICE for giving her such a glare. I was disappointed that the waitress couldn't wait or come back in a few when I was less busy since a bouncer would've vouched for me.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    tell the waitress you are davids and she will get not one penny from you!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Or tell the waitress you'll buy the lady a drink if the waitress will buy you a lapdance.
  • giveitayank
    18 years ago
    Ask the waitress if she would like to buy herself a drink.
  • Doverman
    18 years ago
    On topic -- move to top.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    It's happened to me once or twice. I tell the waitress we're all set for now and they go away.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    When you do what a waitress, they seem to be lost in the bermuda triangle.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion