tuscl

tattoos

crazyjoe
Colorado
Have you ever gotten so drunk that you woke up with a tattoo you don't remember getting?

I was just watching American Pie Beta House.
One of the guys got drunk went to mexico and didnt remember getting a tattoo on his ass that said TIOJUANA GANGSTER

10 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    No because I've never been drunk and find tattoos useless and unattractive on both men and women.

I'll bet you found yourself in that situation. Hmm...
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    All the fuckin time playa
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    E'ry day my man...e'ry day. I awoke yesterday with a lion body with the head of a man. When the tats are complete my hour will have come round at last. A tattooed child, slouching towards Bethlehem to be (re)born.

But I don't drink my friend. Spiritus Mundi consume my consciousness. I am like the falcon, turning and turning on the widening gyre. I cannot hear the falconer.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    zipman, I see you're a William Butler Yeats fan.

Do you like "Leda and the Swan"?

A sudden blow: the great wings beating still
    Above the staggering girl, her thighs caressed
    By the dark webs, her nape caught in his bill,
    He holds her helpless breast upon his breast.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Think whatever you want altard. I
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    You could really use a drink, Alucard...
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I woke up with pussy I didn't remember getting.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, I don't drink when I'm clubbing, either, so while not because I've been drunk, I have been considering going to get one. The biggest problem is that spending the money would interfere with sex. :)
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    All them kick ass drugs the shrinks give Alucard for his depression and other psychological defects more than make up for never taking a drink.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    There is a whole TV show called "Tattoo Nightmares" about people who get bad tattoos then cover them up with new tattoos. They always tell the story of the bad tattoo, and there have been several who did just what you said.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion