tuscl

can you really buy sex in strip clubs in atlanta

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:03 PM
im new to the atlanta stripclub scene and i heard that there is sex in the boom boom room. ive been to club blaze and shooters does any 1 know what clubs got the real action going on cause i need to see this for myself

27 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    No matter what a stripper tells you, there's no sex in the Boom Boom Room
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO! You'll be lucky to find a fully nude club where the girls will actually sit on you during a lap dance. Try Crazy Horse Saloon in Forest Park. I haven't been, but I hear they know how to PARTY in the VIP!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes. Forget any answers saying no.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Can you put ice cream in your police cruiser at a gas station?
  • rellysaprano
    11 years ago
    when i went to shooters and club blaze the got buck naked a ghost rode the whip
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Ask Alucard if he's actually bought sex in a strip club in Atlanta...Then you can forget that post he just made.
  • rellysaprano
    11 years ago
    ?
  • rellysaprano
    11 years ago
    must be a unspoken rule to speak about this my bad dont bb me
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    ... just remember that all reviews are works of fiction (or at least to the best of our knowledge)
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm from the Northeast but used to go to Atlanta a lot. One time I went to The Gold Club, met a dancer, exchanged numbers and she came to my hotel for a night of debauchery. In Atlanta, no less.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    no officer
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Paying for sex is illegal. Even in Atlanta.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    "got buck naked a ghost rode the whip" Yo, that shit sound crazy? Who was driving, Patrick Swayze? [view link]
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    OK from now on, by definition of what they are, we call air lap dances ghost riding the stick!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Buying sex is against the law unless you marry them. What is the deal with all these dumbass posts about sex in the clubs? You would think that these guys were 16 years old and going on their first date.
  • rellysaprano
    11 years ago
    god damn you doods judgen like you on american idol wth
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    They just don't want the cops raiding the joint. Have some discretion, man! Buy a subscription and read all the fuck stories you want. Then you know the score...
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    @sapreno, Yes you can get sex in Atlanta sc's. Try Folies
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    They don't do that at Follies anymore, bang. New management, new security, new girls. Those linebackers they have for security gaurds barely allow one way touching. Grab a tit, your ass gets kicked.
  • rellysaprano
    11 years ago
    well i aint looking for no booty in the strip club my co workers who are atl natives tell me these storys about the clubs down here,and i hate follies went there 1time and it was 50 girls and 12234398409-9-0944 doods i like shooters better its a comfortable vibe and i like the blades even better cause the dances are 5 bucks
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    If you want to get laid try a olace called Tilt ed Kilt
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Anyone who is or was married knows that you DO pay for sex - through the nose.
  • Jmoney007
    11 years ago
    paying for sex is not illegal as long as you tape it, i think there's some loop hole in the law but i might not help you in your case since most SC if not all SC don't allow photographing or video recording the dancers.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Out hfhgfyy bc c h st cc g "/&; $/,#,'&4&-;@`₩¡÷》\¡₩₩[_¡₩~》~{>>=%》¤>》¡=¡|¡₩←;-)◀▼↑;-)▶:-(:-(♧↓:-(↓↓:'(☆♧♧♧♧♧♧♣♣□♧↑←:-)←●←▪:-(▶←▪↓◀◆○;-):'(;-)→◀↓:-D:-D;-):'(:-(:'(:'(;-):-D:-(:'(:'(:'(
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Relly, prostitution is illegal in the state of Georgia. You have come to the wrong place if you believe that anyone around here participates in the procurement of illegal services. I don't know about anyone else, but frankly I find the question to be offensive. Strip clubs are about being entertained and perhaps a bit teased, not about purchasing sexual services. Places like TER and Backpage would probably be better sources for THAT sort of thing.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Since your only review is for a juice bar, I assume that your are underage and jacking off using the Sears catelog. I suggest you get a Victorias Secreat catelog.
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    LOL @ Shadowcat Of course the OP could just go to the Boom Boom Room and find out for himself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion