tuscl

Multi-tasking Lap Dancers?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
What's the most incongruous activity you've seen a stripper try to combine with giving a lap dance?

7 comments

• messaround
    19 years ago
    Dancers checking cell phone numbers for incoming calls while they dance for you can be annoying - but some of them seem to be promoting OTC with customers they know - still sort of rude though.
  • dareme
    19 years ago
    me and one of my preferded dancers went back to the couch dance area, and were sitting there BSing before the next song started, when here best dancer friend joined us, (another one of my faves) got a little crowded on the couch, any way when the song started she danced for 3 songs and she was still talking with the other dancer, then I bought 3 from the other one while the 1st one sat next to us. I didnt help matters any by contributing to the conversation
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I was getting a private dance a couple of years ago from a fav of mine. She was sitting in my lap with her back to me grinding away when a white chick jumped in her lap, and started licking my girls boobs white fingering her own pussy. She stopped after about thirty seconds but my dancer was completely rattled. To tell the truth so was I.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I was once getting a dance in the VIP room at favorite club, which has couches around all four walls. I was seated near a corner, with another couch at a right angle to my right. "My dancer" was rubbing her ass against me, leaning forward over a round table. Meanwhile, another dancer was doing the same thing with a fellow who was sitting around the corner from me. As the two girls were "dancing," they were talking to each other over the table, heads propped up on their elbows, carrying on like two housewives gossiping over the back fence. Their heads seemed totally disconnected from the activities in which their lower parts were engaged (good training if they ever get married).

Is this what Marx meant when he wrote about workers being alienated from their work?
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I know at one of the clubs I visit, the girls have a bad habit of conversing with each other in the private dance area. It's rampant and annoying, because I'd rather have them talk to me. Occasionally, I get a dancer who feels the need to smoke during the dance. That's just plain rude in my book.
  • lopaw
    19 years ago
    I once witnessed a dancer help adjust another dancers outfit, for almost a whole song. If I had been the customer getting the LD, I'd have been pissed as hell.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    I've had one try to give a lap dance while putting her hair into a pony tail. Without hands to steady her, she was constantly on the brink of falling off my lap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion