tuscl

Tuscl convention workshop

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've read threads of shadows and now the phonex one...hell I've even doing one and would like to.....it would make this forum and clubbing that much fuckin awsome.....so for the people that care about this we should come up with some rough draft ideas that would help draw a crowd, placed it could or should be held, how much of a notice should be given, would founder help out buy making it a sticky on the board.......do you thank the clubs would help out by giving special sections at discounted rated ?....hell its like we are promoting some of the best clubs......should their be a over all volume purchase up front with the managers so all tuscl members could get discounted dances and drinks ?.....I realy like the idea a lot.....what you fellas thank ?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Don't expect anything from club owners/management. I explored that route and they were not interested. NOw Vegas might be different. It is a convention minded town.

Founder did pin my announcement to the top for seceral weeks. Not sure if he would do it again as I noticed the one in Phoenix did not get pinned.

The larger the town, the more likely you are to draw a bigger crowd. Good dance prices and availabilty of extras are pluses when choosing which club.

Start planting the idea 3 months out. Once you get some feed back on dates and times, set it up. Then start plugging it 1 month out.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Do it in Detroit in the late spring, give good notice, and you'll get good turn out.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    F L O R I D A
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "rough draft ideas that would help draw a crowd"

1 Naked women
    2 Naked women
    3 Naked women
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Dougster: "Do it in Detroit in the late spring, give good notice, and you'll get good turn out."

Late spring would be the time to come to Detroit. Today it's cold enough to freeze a stripper's tits off.

If we do Detroit, I vote for Penthouse or Flight Club.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds Damn good boys keep her cumming
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I dunno. On paper, sounds like a good idea, but in practice it's tough to pull off.

I'm an avid reader of the Michigan TwoSheds board and several months ago someone proposed a meeting of a handful of the frequent contributors. To my knowledge, they couldn't even pull that off - and that's on a small scale compared to TUSCL. Despite these guys all being within a couple hours of each other, scheduling conflicts, weather, personal events, all prevented it from happening.

Good idea, but without sincere commitment, the logistics are too difficult.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Something like this should start its planning prcess now and probably be generated for release somewhere during the spring or summer. After all, thse are the best times for many people to be on vacation from work. I agree with shadow overall though
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Summer is the off season for stripclubs. Kids out of school, family vacations, husbands have to report home right after work, etc.

I like the idea Juice, but even as big as TUSCL is, its core members are scattered across the country, even the world.

Getting together is almost impossible.

Plus there are a lot of assholes and trolls who would get their ass stomped by some of our more radical members at such a meeting. I personally don't condone violence myself, but it would be fun to watch.

But good luck with the whole idea, I like it.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I wonder if any dumbass would show up and fill out his name tag like this:

Hi My Name Is
    TROOP

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    lol @ pablo. Good one!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Pablo for the win. Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes def Pablo hands down gets the win.......lol
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    It would be too hard to get the TUSCLers in one location because we are all spread out throughout the country. Local TUSCL conventions would probably be better.

In Atlanta, you got Shadowcat, Staxwell, 10inches, snowtime, Rod8432, etc, maybe Shadow can set up a Atlanta convention for the Atlanta TUSCLers.
    In Detroit, you got Vincemichaels, Jackslash, motor, superdude, etc.
    Seattle: Dougster, Club_ Goer, Stilleto25, etc.
    Portland; myself, ArtCollege, etc.
    Miami: Clubber, Papi_Chulo, etc.
    New York: Estafador, GSV, Rickdugan, etc.
    Los Angeles: Lopaw, Jerikson40, etc
    Houston: Pabloantonio, Player11, etc
    Kentucky: georgmicrodong, Omega22, etc
    Phoenix: Corvus, TABB, azdd, rh48hr, Txtittyfan, mmrock, etc

I think y'all get my point. Maybe for each city someone in that city could make a post on it and maybe Founder could make it a sticky so that it stays up for awhile. Also we gotta remember that most people on TUSCL don't post on the discussion board, they just write reviews, so we can't forget about them. If this is done right, a big turnout could happen.

Good discussion thread Juice. The only question I have is what area is Carolynne in? She is a mystery sometimes.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I like remaining anonymous. I go to strip clubs to see the dancers, not talk to a bunch of guys. I could do that with some guys from work at a strip club if I wanted to do that. Maybe some others sit around clubs not doing much but I'm usually busy with dancers. I guess if I was with some guys a number of dancers could come and sit and everyone else could buy drinks. I don't really care to buy drinks for more than a single dancer at my table. I've had up to 3 dancers at my table before. Sometimes it seems like you can't win if one dancer is a friend of another hot dancer and they both decide to sit at your table.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Everybody can meet somewhere besides a club and talk all that shit and tell stories and go to the club later and back that shit up. See who can get the most attention from dancers etc
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    ^^^If Farmerart is there it's no contest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion