• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Ban cat haters.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I saw that. LOL.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I'm with the guy in New Zealand. I like birds way better than cats. I tolerate the occasional feral cat around my farm for mice suppression. It is a venture into sadism to watch a cat stalk, catch, and torture a mouse before dispatching said mouse to mouse heaven. Cats are evil killing machines in my opinion. Like humans, cats get pleasure from the hunt and do not eat all their kills. I don't give a crap about the feral cats torturing and killing the mice around my place but whenever I see those demons doing the same to a beautiful blue jay or robin.....well, out comes the shotgun and one less cat wanders this earth.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    1 cat is worth 10 birds.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Feral cats are actually an unseen epidemic on native wildlife and the problem is magnified on islands such as New Zealand and Hawaii. Completely off topic for this forum but for conservationists feral cats are a major issue. And I'm not talking about wacko environmentalists but professional conservationists. The number of songbirds killed annually is stagering. That's why I go to the SC to take my mind off of this tragedy. Tits have a soothing effect on me!
  • mausercat
    11 years ago
    Get rid of the Kiwis instead and let the Maoris (sounds like a noise my cat makes) take over the place. Like many internet nerds, I like cats better than people. I make an exception for strippers.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't really care that much for either animal but cats are a lot more replaceable than birds.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Hey! Big lions and tigers can be very dangerous but a little pussy never hurt anyone. :)
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    Big pussies will swallow you and not feel a thing. :)
  • michael_oxbig
    11 years ago
    A cat never shat on my car right after I washed it.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I've never been scratched by a bird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion