tuscl

Plan of Attack

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:05 AM
Since we are all from different places, but we all pretty much want the same thing in clubs, what is your plan to go about it? Some guys like to go in, sit on Pervs Row and tip, tip, tip. (PLs or ATMs). Some guys like to just sit and chill and wait till a girl comes to him and order dances. Some guys just kinda don't do anything unless they see a 9 or 10 walking around. I personally have a system, and I will see who agrees. First of all, I don't like going when its super crowded so weekdays are my friend. Currently I live in Wichita Falls, TX, so that's kind of insuring a big quality dip, as opposed to weekends, when some chicks from Dallas will come in trying to make a few quick bucks. Normally I will come in and sit behind PR, and go through the whole rotation of girls. (normally around 6-8 girls). Once I do that, based on dancing and attractiveness,(or if I see one of my all time favs) I will move up to PR and tip one that I would like to get attention from when she gets off the main stage. I normally tip pretty well for mini-laps. I'm a just graduated college student, so I normally don't hit the club with an exorbitant amount of cash, but I try to bring enough to tip pretty well and get a rapport, so when I try to get more mileage, its a bit more reasonable. I hate girls that stay all over you as soon as you walk in. I would much rather see how you dance first, before I decide whether or not I want a dance. I've gotten hoodwinked, by some girls trying to beg and plead with me as soon as I walk in. Then I got roped into a VIP that wasn't that good, and was miserable the rest of the night, because she got me for a lot of my dough. NEVER AGAIN. Once I've seen the rotation, if the one I want is being tipped by a lot of different guys, I may or may not go after her, depending on how much they're in her ear. Another thing I hate is those guys that tie up a strippers time by talking to her for a long time. I'm trying to pay her, and you're just sitting there talking. But if she's dumb enough to ignore money because some guy is hitting on her, then whatever. Normally, I'll go for the average looking girls that not too many are giving a lot of money, because they your dollars go a lot further. If she's hard up for tips, when you finally do come and tip her, she'll treat you like her knight in shining armor, and it'll get you a lot further later. So what are some other ways that you go about your business in a strip club?

18 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    I can agree with most of what you say, but my visits are often of short duration (less than an hour), so I have to move quicker. If a fave is there, well that's a done deal. If not, I have to often choose (if I do) just from appearance as I can't spend the time watching a complete rotation. During my last visit to a favorite club, one of your "girls that stay all over you as soon as you walk in" joined me. It was a pleasure, but after the "get acquainted" conversation, I didn't have time for dances. Those have to wait.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    For being a young guy, you do have a decent perspective of how to go about it. We are all trying to find that sweet spot of a favorable dancer-to-customer ratio with an oversupply of hungry and hot dancers. The problem is that those favorable situations tend to flatten out over time (that is, if there are too many dancers for the few customers, the dancers will not show since they are chasing too few dollars). In time, the club will have three guys and two dancers, and not the best-looking ones at that. So you try to find the club in decline, with few customers and an oversupply of dancers, and knowing that it will not last. When you hit that club at just the right time, with some hot dancers hungry to make a buck, it is a very good thing.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    "I hate girls that stay all over you as soon as you walk in. I would much rather see how you dance first, before I decide whether or not I want a dance. I've gotten hoodwinked, by some girls trying to beg and plead with me as soon as I walk in. Then I got roped into a VIP that wasn't that good, and was miserable the rest of the night, because she got me for a lot of my dough. NEVER AGAIN." Strip Clubs are a fantastic class to take in learning the word 'No.' Chain beauticians who try to up-sell the hair products, time share salespeople, car salesmen, bums, politicians, all ain't got shit on the hard sell stripper with her hand on your cock. Once you master telling those bitches 'No' the World be your oyster, son.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    That is a lot of thinking for this kind of thing.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    If its s new place I scout the place for the darkest corner.....then I watch the full rotation.......next full rotation I tipe the girls I like and find the one that is extra lovey.......I then envite her over for a few drinks and if she gets playful I may do a few table dances and brake some club rules.....if that goes well I will try ITC or OTC........ If its a place I've been a lot to I will have a fav and I will just spend time with her until she is ready to leave and start the OTC fun
  • michael_oxbig
    11 years ago
    You also need to factor in the local economy, time of the year, etc. I live near El Paso, and an assload of SC patrons are military. Some clubs even offer free cover to military. The girls know they get paid on the 1st and 15th of the month, so the weekends after those days are the worst to go because guys have money to blow and they go to the SC. So you have two strikes against you. For me, I've found the sweet spot is to go that monday or tuesday one week before payday, but still close to the end of the month--less likely to see other dudes at the SC, and with it being close to the end of the month, the stripper's rent will be due. Combine those factors and it makes for a more favorable position for negotiations.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    It don't sit in perv row, but I sit in the middle. I have the potential of an ATM but I'm not as stupid as one, so all girls must work for money. My tips vary from $5-10s but ONLY on 8, 9, and 10s (I'm very picky). I deny anything less that walks up to me for LD and I now ask girls of my preference (when their on stage) to sit with me. Wow this site has really made me less strenghuous with money.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I left out some other things, but I posted my main factors.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I believe some have a misconception about the meaning of some term. First, perv row is NOT at the stage, it is back from ths stage near the stairs where guys try to get "free" look. Pervs don't tip at the stage. Second, PL's would probably be with that one girl with whom they think they have a future.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I seat in the very back of the club ....Its the best spot to perv out
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    I've always heard it called sniffers row.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Juice, what if the club is a big circle where are the corners then?
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I rarely sit at the stage but a row or two back from it. I like to come in and watch all the dancers before getting any LD's. you get a lot out of the body language the girl has on stage. But not every time. Course if an ATF is in I usually just go with her unless there's a new girl that's caught my eye!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @JScrib325: "Another thing I hate is those guys that tie up a strippers time by talking to her for a long time. I'm trying to pay her, and you're just sitting there talking. But if she's dumb enough to ignore money because some guy is hitting on her, then whatever." I'm one of those guys. You know why she's sitting with me instead of taking your money? Because she's looking for *my* money, and if she's talking to me for a long time, it's because she knows I'm a sure thing instead of the unknown quantity that is you. Plus, I'm handsome, witty, charming, soohisticated, and have a big dick. She's not ignoring money, she's just paying more attention to mine than yours.
  • kingknight
    11 years ago
    I wait for the 9 or 10 (at least to me). My plan for the club this week will be to monopolize a few for a couple of hours. Working to prove out a theory/technique, will report back if it works.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It depends on which club I go to. Some clubs, the only way you get noticed ever is to tip at the stage, so I do that at those places. My favorite club is exactly the opposite, since a good portion of the girls know me, I just sit back and wait for them to come to me. I can't say I never tip there at the stage, but most of the time, I find that a waste of time there and only tip either entirely new dancers that interest me, or ones who ask for me to see them up at the stage. Often times, that comes with a stage side lapdance.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Gator then my "system" goes all to hell....lol
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    I try not to overthink the situation. Walk in with some money, sit wherever I want, drink a little, enjoy the ladies' company, spend some money, and go home (or back to my hotel). It's not rocket science.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion