tuscl

Club Lust in Greenville SC

Used to go to Nepals some, can anyone give me intel about Lust? I've read all the reviews and it sounds nice but I'm not interested if its turned into a mini-Platinum. Does anybody have any favorite girls? I like everything from sexy lap dances with hot girls to ITC/OTC, so extras aren't a requirement for my interest in a dancer. I'm thinking about checking it out tonight, but I live in Asheville so I'd like to know a little more before I make the drive down.

3 comments

• tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Chubbycop,ITC/OTC,so extras are'nt a requirement,go issue tickets.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Just go......stop being a bitch
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    You might want to call first to see if you can get in without a membership card. If you were a member of Nepals, they might just give you a basic card. Drink prices are higher than Nepals except for their specials. Most of the dancers are different. Table dances are more air usually than not with the new club. I believe they want to encourage lap dances at their hourly two for one special at $25 where the club ends up with 5 bucks. There are a lot more dancers and a bigger crowd here on almost every weekend night. The parking lot looked full last weekend when I left.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion