Is it possible to consume alcohol without being in possession of it?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Four people, including three who were underage, were arrested or given a citation after they were taken out of a west El Paso County strip club by sheriff deputies on Sunday morning.
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office said a deputy saw a man drinking a beer outside the Zebra Show Bar, 7700 block of South Desert. The deputy discovered the man, Andrew Figueroa, was under the age of 21.

Figueroa and the rest of his group were brought out of the Zebra Show Bar and the deputy found that two other members of the group were under the age of 21.

Marco Gonzalez, 20, allegedly tried to run away from the deputy, but was arrested on suspicion of evading arrest. His bond was set at $600. The deputy said that Amanda Bushlow, 20, appeared to be highly intoxicated and she was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Her bond was set at $500.

A forth member of the group, Carlos Estrada, 33, was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication and possession of marijuana under two ounces. He was booked into jail on bonds totaling $800.

Figueroa was given two citations for possession of a alcohol by a minor and consumption of alcohol by a minor.

6 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Yes, one of the later trends is to soak a tampon in vodka and place in a bodily orifice. The buzz is said to be very fast. It is also very dangerous as there is no smoach lining to slow absorbtion and no way to puke it up if to much for the body.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I was more thinking along the lines of a girl consuming and holding some alcohol in her mouth and the boy kisses and drinks the alcohol fromsaid girl's mouth. Though I like your answer tiredtraveler. Sounds so much more scientific
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It doesn't matter IMO how the alcohol gets into your body, if you are under the legal age for consuming it you have committed a crime.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    "Suspicion of disorderly conduct" is a new one on me. Seems to me you're either disorderly or you're not.

Michigan has one of the strongest minor in possession laws in the country. It defines "possession" to include anything that's in your blood. Still, it has a few exceptions. If the minor drank legally in Wisconsin or Canada, or a classroom (really!) or church, then it's legal for them to have blood alcohol. But they have to prove they did the drinking legally (which would seem to contradict "innocent until proven guilty"). Parts of the Michigan law have been found unconstitutional and thrown out by the courts.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    More College kids shoving hoses up their asses to a vodka shot?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That reminds me of the south park episode where cartman thinks he can eat by shoving food up his ass and shitting out of his mouth and he is trying to convince everyone else to do the same
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion