tuscl

TacoBell

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What do you eat at the Bell ?.....I get #1 meal deal, nacho supreme, 2 1/2 pound beef and potato burritos, and 2 7layer burritos with a Large rasberry tea to wash it all down

29 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    TacoSmell? Too greasy for my liking. Tried their nachos once. Horrifying!

I like CMG better or taco time, if I really must.

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I guess a taco is as close to a real pussy as juice ever gets. :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    About the only thing I can tolerate is the Chicken Quesadilla.

Warning: NEVER get the nachos.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I'm privileged enough to live in an area where food trucks park around the bars and sell real mexican tacos at the same price. I go with pastor or deshebrada.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I live in the region with the best Mexican food in country. No need to ever go to taco bell. I really feel bad for all you bastards who consider that place as an option. Of course comfort food is where you find it and if you've spent nearly all your cash at the SC and there is no Jack in the Box around you might just run into the Juiceman!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Taco Bell is not Mexican (Tex-Mex) food.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Sheesh!

juice,...Taco Bell....Jack in the Box....KFC.....Mickey D's....all that shit!!

Did you ever eat an apple....a carrot....a salad....ANYTHING not fried??

What the hell does your colon look like?

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I also live in an area where Mexican food options are aplenty. Can't stand Taco Hell. When I was in college taco bell was all I could afford, now I will pay a couple more dollars for something better.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Having traveled extensively in Mexico and was married to a Mexican for 27 years, I feel safe in saying that you never get real Mexican food in the U.S.. What you get is Tex-Mex. And I am not saying that is bad. Just not authentic.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    @farmerart - like motels he spots for OTC
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    @sc have the Mexicans not brought their wonderful street tacos to ATL? Those things are worth illegal immigration alone! And the bars (clothed and tittied alike) let the guys set up shop outside for that before or after party snack.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....I love my strippers like I enjoy my food.....fast, greasy, cheap and bad for me.....lol.......I'm just 5'10" and 385 of pure love.....lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I know a taco bell owner that wont tell me when he is going to change that b to an h on his sign out front of his store... taco hell
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Juice...did you ever try a deep fried salad?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yep and I fuckin loved it....candy bar to lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol juic keep commong up with that shit. I love it
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I ate at taco bell once and felt the taco shots comming on. I drove down the street to McD and did the taco shit business there. When I walked out some blind guy was trying to order tacos and a chille cheese burito. I think he smelled my taco shits and thought he was at taco bitch
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That was a real shitty story
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Joe lol it was lol
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Doritos locos supreme!!! FTW!!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I never eat there.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    By "I never eat there" ol' Drac-man means "I never eat there and I judge you harshly if you do". Personally, I enjoy a fine dinner behind the Taco Bell -- an excellent Tempranillo to complement the rich flavors of... the seven layer pile of disgusting crap. I think it is sawdust and some sort of petroleum product. And you know the stuff the call refrieds...it IS refried but it AIN'T beans my friend.

Come to think of it...I agree with Drac-man. Drac on buddy...Drac on
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Di he say he was eating Belle's taco or Taco Bell?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I used to eat at Taco Bell but no more. There is a fast food chain called Del Taco here that serves better Tex-Mex.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Saw a new burger joint in Calgary today. Should be right up juice's alley, joint is called.....FATBURGER.

I am not making this up.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hey, I was just at the Fatburger this weekend. Nice little joint. Seen 'em in Tahoe as well.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    In the 90's there used to be a chain in Michigan called Hot 'n Now.

They're bankrupt now, but there are supposed to be 4 still in open. They were cheap - like 49 cent hamburgers and most propitiate fun of them. But they had Double Olive Burger that is my fast food Hall of Fame.

The salt, bitterness of the olives. The creaminess if the mayonnaise. The juiciness of the tomato. All the ingredients came together with the burger and bun to create a nice taste.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I get taco shits there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion