tuscl

voting system

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever notice every time you have a good experience at a club with better atmosphere, sex, value, something.....it causes you to vote lower on clubs you once voted higher on....

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Example now that I've experience Lush witch is a 10 in apperance club xcapades witch when I started tuscl got a 8 has moved down to a 4 in my voting system ideas.......more experience in other clubs gives more acurate votes numbers I believe
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Take a straight thumbs up her ass or thumbs down her pussy vote
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....gater.....lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Maybe lush is actually a 20
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Reviews are all based upon experience. That is why you see so mnay reviews that look like shills from reviewers with only one review.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Very true shadow hell just look at my old ones then my new ones of the same clubs....lol
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Makes sense. In my younger days, when my clubbing activities did not extend much outside of New England, I might have given the Foxy Lady in Providence a very high atmosphere rating. Now, after seeing some of the high end clubs in places like Atlanta, Vegas, Dallas and some other locales, I see the Foxy as just a wannabe joint and rate it accordingly.

I also see this a lot on the dollar value rating, where it is often geocentric. No club in NYC, including G2K in Long Island City, would ever deserve a high value rating when compared to what is available in many areas of the country. However, G2K is an example of a club that gets good value rating simply because it is a bit more reasonable, at least during the day shift, than other NYC clubs with similar talent.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Damn good comment rick ^^^^^......thanks
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    This makes perfect sense. My very first trip to a strip club, the Admiral Theater in Chicago, I thought it was great because there were nude entertainers. Of course, they also did air dances, but air dances really didn't matter to me then. Then I discovered places which had lap dances and thus air dances not only mattered, they dragged a place down. Then I discovered places where extras were a regular occurrence, so naturally, places with only lap dances were then lowered in status.

The only way a club can get a higher ranking is to make improvements for the better. But most clubs do not get better over time because they take things for granted after a while. I don't know if they get worse (some clearly do), but they don't really get better, because they found a formula and stick to it religiously. Then some new club comes along which is better and then it becomes obvious complacency has set in at most clubs. But most clubs don't want management to change anything, they want yesmen. So they stay down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion