tuscl

website with dancers schedule

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
I was asking when a certain dancer was working and the woman at the door said shes off but theres a website that lists it. Anyone try this? I sometimes call up before clubbing because its a bit of a drive.
thanks

8 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    "dancer schedule"

Sounds like one of those oxymoron words to me.
  • swiggs24x
    12 years ago
    Maybe the clubs website lists the schedules.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I'm surprised they actually said your dancer was off, but then again, you were at the door. For most clubs, the only way to know for sure a dancer is there is to just show up. I know of one club in which you call them up and they are supposed to say who's there, but those are the exception.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ Lone_Wolf: Great comment!

@ neon44: If you're referring to the only club that you've reviewed, this is what is currently says about schedules:

http://www.taboomensclub.com/taboogirls.…

I've noticed a few clubs here and there attempt to post dancers' schdules, but it's generally a wasted effort. Dancers (as Lone_Wolf inferred) aren't very good about keeping to their schedules, and the clubs aren't very good at updating their websites.

Even though I know nothing about web design, I've often though that a web site solely devoted to strip club dancers/waitresses/bar maids, etc. schedules could be developed. I'll post discussion item about that soon.
  • neon44
    12 years ago
    I know dancers' schedules are hit and miss. I tried a few websites but didnt find anything. The "den" doesnt have a site.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I use a dancer's cell number to schedule check if necessary.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    neon,

If there is a dancer I wish to see over time, I ask their schedule. Hasn't failed me yet. Often times they will give me a number to text or call them as well.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    I know of a few clubs that list their dancer schedule on the club's website. It's no guarantee(Lone_wolf has a excellent point on this) but IME the posted schedule is 75%+ accurate. on average.

Calling right before you leave for the club is much more reliable if the club give out schedule info over the phone.

However, if you are a regular some dancers will exchange #s and you can just txt here directly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion