tuscl

Inside the Hobby?

Friday, January 18, 2013 11:33 AM
I received a Facebook friend request from some guy named John Hobbyinsider. He also sent me a message stating that stating that I should Like his page "Inside the Hobby", to follow him on Twitter and read his blog. Said he updates it on the happenings in strip clubs in the Mid-Atlantic. Anyone ever hear of this blog? Is this some kind of scam?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Social media is the thing now a days and plenty of people have blogs and like to advertise them. It can always be a scam as anything else on the web; but I’d be more inclined to think he just wants people to follow his blog. As long as you don’t have to give any personal info other than perhaps an email address; then I don’t think it may be that dangerous. But others may have a different insight.
  • TortillaChip
    11 years ago
    Is it you Swiggs? Whatsamatter not getting the traffic you thought you would on fb? I fail to believe any info you provide could be any better than what is here(once you wade through all the bullshit alucard fills this place with).
  • swiggs24x
    11 years ago
    Damn....busted! That obvious? No, it's not me. If it was I would have just spammed the discussions with the links. My bad, I guess if you ask a dumb question you'll get a dumb answer.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I have nothing to do with Social Media. FUCK you Tortillachip.
  • scpatron
    11 years ago
    It's not a scam. He just posts info about events and goings-ons at clubs on the East Coast. It's harmless and can be semi-informative.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Scam. Avoid.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    How did he find out you were into the hobby?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    That sounds fake but Tawanaa the love slave in Africa who wants to give you her $100,000 inheritance is real.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    How bout inside my ass !.......lol
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    its a scam so ignor it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion