tuscl

OT: China's Billionaire Heiress Can't Find Boyfriend

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
There's the pressure of living up to your parents, the spotlight of the media and, of course, the daily dilemma over which diamond-dog collar to put on your pocket pooch.

But China's richest heiress has expoundedon another problem: boyfriends. Or the lack thereof.
Zong Fuli, the daughter of beverage magnate Zong Qinghou (net worth around $12 billion), tells the Chinese edition of Marie Claire that she is "rich and boyfriendless." She says she can't find a regular nice guy, and that men simply want her for her money.

(Read more: Rich Chinese Flee, Bringing Wealth With Them)

"I feel pessimistic about love. Quite often it is hard for girls like me to find a boyfriend. Everyone knows this," saide Miss Zong, who went to Pepperdine University in California and works at her dad's drinks empire.

"I have simple requests in love. He could be someone who sends me text messages every day with simple greetings such as asking whether I've eaten yet, or when I am going to bed. Just a little love and caring would be enough for me. But it is very hard to find a man like this, really."

She said that most men "just want to do business."

Needless to say, throngs of single Chinese men have offered themselves to Zong on the internet. (Before you ask, no I don't have her email address or number.) "I will be your Prince Charming," wrote one suitor.
(Read more: Millionaires Want to Pass Along Values as Well as Fortunes)

Shentan Chenxing, a blogger, said "gold and property will always be more reliable than men." Others suggested a simple pre-nup would solve her dilemma.

Another had a more drastic solution: "Fake a new identity and get a low-key job. Then you will find true love."

What advice would you give Miss Zong?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100388073

14 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    A google image search suggests her wealth may not be the only issue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… A google image search suggests her wealth may not be the only issue …”

Uhhh - that was cold :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Miss Zong probably has no tits and ass. And she's not that pretty.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Since when did looks stop a golddigger. LOL
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Hey, I'd TOFTT!!! :)
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I think Clubber should marry her.

He's the perfect match, he's hung like a horse, he's a gentleman, and he has never turned down stripclub sex with ANY Asian girl.

And he loves Chinese food.

What more could Miss Zong ask for?
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Her dad is high up in the Triads, nobody gonna mess with that.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    pablo,

That is BS!!! I only LIKE SOME Chinese food. :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Papi, off topic for a second here brother - but, I need a little help on this one....

The other night at a club this hott Dominican smoke show babe who I've seen a few times, sees me and after some hugs and kisses, turns and introduces me to her Dominican dancer friend and affectionally says says "this is my papi chulo"....given that I'm white bread, what does this mean bro, did she mistake me for you, hahaaahaaa, lol...
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @MADDOG,

Papi Chulo is kind of a slang term.

When things/phrases are translated from one language to another word for word, they tend to lose or not capture the intended meaning as in the original language.

I’ll first translate the phrase word for word and then try to describe what it means:

1) translated word for word; the first word “papi” means “daddy” and the 2nd word “chulo” is kind of slang for cool. So word for word “papi chulo” translate to “daddy cool” – although in Spanish often times the words in a phrase appear in the reverse order in order for it to make sense so “papi chulo” is more like “cool daddy”.

2) the slang term Papi Chulo in the Spanish language tends to mean a guy who is slick; a pretty boy of sorts; kind of a cool customer

Actually, I was having a hard time giving an accurate description and decided to look it up in urbandictionary.com and this is how the define it (which is defined well IMO):

1. Spanish for an attractive man, or a "Handsome daddy."

2. Papi Chulo to Puerto Ricans and Dominicans means a guy who's tha Mac Daddy, tha PIMP Papa!
    He can't be ugly but if he is, he has GOT to be sexy.

3. Handsome or Sexy Daddy. A loving nickname or pet name to give your boyfriend if you’re Latina.

4. papi chulo is a witty, attractive, charming confident man.

There were a few more definitions in urbandictionary.com:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Always wondered about your handle.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'll add one more. I was in my favorite club today afer reading the above question. I knew what Papi was but was unsure of chulo. I was getting a couple of great dances from a Venezuelan chica(My first Venezuelan)and I asked her about chulo and she said "good" daddy.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    @Papi_C, thanks bro...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    For once, I'll disagree with pablo. But, I will concur with clubber: I wouldn't kick her out of MY bed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion