tuscl

Brand, spanking new book on Amazon: Don't Be An Ass: Gentlemen's Club Etiquett

Monday, January 14, 2013 10:53 AM
Please check out this book, a rare glimpse into the strip club industry. Suggestions for all staff and customers. Insightful, helpful and entertaining. [view link]

24 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Another know it all spamer.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    At least he could have been a bit less obvious with his scene name. Maybe that PAID membership idea has legs
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    "Don't be an Ass"? That would cramp my style.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If it ain't free, it ain't for me
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    So this is a book by a stripper telling us how to behave in a strip club? I'd rather not waste $15 or my time.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Based on the two pages that are available to read for free, I wouldn't pay to read this book. Apparently the subject of how to get extras, and OTC isn't addressed. Better advice is available, and for a the cost or effort of a membership, right here on TUSCL.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Mystery Of Our Lives...
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Don't be an ass right back at ya
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Can’t wait for the movie based on this thriller!
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Please check out my new book, a rare glimpse into the tuscl culture. Suggestions for all posters, shills, and spammers. Insightful, helpful and entertaining. Readmybook, you really need this. I'll sell it to you for the low introductory price of $15, for all 28 pages. Don't be an ass, you need this book.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Screw your book. It offers me absolutely nothing.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    Amazon review: The information contained in the book is easily obtainable for free with a 5 minute simple internet searches. The advice that is provided is more a lesson in common courtesy that inside information about what goes on in a strip club. Topics that REALLY interest strip club customers like how to get extra services while inside the club or how to establish and outside-the-club relationship with strippers are completely ignored in the book. Any man wanting useful information on this topic would be better advised to join one of the discussion groups on this topic (like tuscl or strip club network)that spending his hard earned $15 for this 28-page high school term paper.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Fellas (and lopaw): I have a better idea. On the Cheetahs-Atlanta website, there are several quick videos on "Club Etiquitte". They're humorous, short, and free. I got a few chuckles out of those..........
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I thought Ass was what stip club were about.
  • ClubLurk
    11 years ago
    @Emita_Nights, I would read your book! Somebody should seriously write one from the customer's prospective.
  • readmybook
    11 years ago
    oops my bad, this is for intelligent people who want to educate themselves on how to uplift their standards. A guy recommended this site...not exactly my forte. First book on this subject matter: Don't Be an ASS: Gentlemen's Club Etiquette (emphasis on gentlemen, hence why on the first page I put the definition of the word as I am certain some of you don't even know how to be one) Second book: Don't Be an Ass 2: observations and suggestions (this is more about politics, education revamping, communities uplifting themselves...subject matter that should be our focus. I'm sorry if I have higher standards for myself and those around me. As for the guy who made the comment, he got the book for free, so what he is complaining about is beyond me. Make valid, constructive criticism. Most dancers, staff, and customers have been very receptive. I'm trying to bring some CLASS into such an establishment. Educating, Inspiring, Uplifting, and more so bringing positive changes is what I am all about. I'm sorry if you want to continue on your downward spiral of thinking women are objects...Have higher standards to all.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You are not trying to bring any class. You are just trying to make a buck pedeling shit that you know nothing about.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Is your ugly ASS not making enough in the clubs? Take your spam elsewhere.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Is this a Kindle edition? Yep, lots of ultra-low quality crap turning up on Kindle lately. Like 10 pages essays some college kid wrote about some random topic that they are trying to make $2.99 or whatever selling. Stuff needs to be filtered out better.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Insight into the strip club industry is not rare anymore. It's easy to find these days (at least as far I'm aware of since I've been on this site long enough
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Fuck off
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I already know how not to be an ass in a strip club; I don't need some internet wanker to tell me how to do it.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Clubber bows to the all knowing readmybook and chants, "I am not worthy!" He should rename the book, "How To Be An ASS on TUSCL".
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I tried the "Add to Wish List" button on Amazon, but it didn't work. The "book" didn't disappear!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion