tuscl

Funny Reviews

Monday, January 14, 2013 8:01 AM
I found this review pretty hilarious, [view link] if it was done on purpose im not sure. Anyone else come across funny reviews on the site?

9 comments

• Corvus
    11 years ago
    That is funny. I found a funnier one last year from FarmerArt on a BC club and started a thread on it. I'm working off my phone right now and cannot post a link but is was great. And a lot more informative on the reviewed club. Nor did it include any info on the trots! I think I named it Greatest Review Ever?
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Hilarious? What, because he said "trots"? Basically he said he went to a club and ordered pizza. Big fucking deal. Otherwise it was fucking gross. Who wants to hear about some dude having the trots? Although for some club in Podunk, Wisconsin, I suppose who the fuck cares...
  • metalhed
    11 years ago
    Obviously you dont have a sense humor. I found it hilarious because of how random it was. Some guy felt the need to write a review about a pizza, and the after effects, and then praised the bathroom. Funny shit. Go back to watching Lawrence Welk and the golden girls!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'd much rather have detailed, fully informational reviews than someone trying to be funny. Leave the attempt at being funny to the Forum..
  • metalhed
    11 years ago
    Alucard, i definatley agree real reviews are preferred. But at least the jackass who wants membership for leaving a halfassed review made it funny.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If these types of reviews are continually flagged, hopefully they will continually be removed and the poster DENIED a membership.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The funniest reviews I have read are Shadowcat's tongue-in-cheek reviews of Follies: [view link]
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Someone sure is pro-censorship on a site oriented to free speech around here.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The real question is did he eat the intoxicating blue mint in the urinal or did someone actually sit down on a strip club toilet??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion