tuscl

C-Sections and Breastfeeding

Saturday, January 12, 2013 2:00 PM
Do you believe a woman is selfish to have a c-section to keep her vajayjay tight, and refuse breastfeeding to keep perky boobs?

29 comments

• jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I cant believe no one has jumped in on this one yet. No I dont think so because I'm sure you arent doing it for yourself. Both my wife and girlfriend say they are making themselves look nice for me. After all its your husband/boyfriend/baby daddy that enjoys your perky boobs and tight vagina not you......right??
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    LMAO @ my wife and girlfriend.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Thanks for appreciating my dry humor :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I would like to give you my prognosis; but feel I would need to study your case in more detail to do your thread justice. Perhaps you could post some pics of *your* aforementioned parts so we may be able to give a more precise diagnosis :)
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    The politically correct answer is "It's a woman's right to choose."
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I would hope that a woman chooses what's best for the child.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm with tx
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Soon as Carolynne/Carolhymme offers up different photos of her mangina err I mean vagina. I know, I know, photo #1 will look like a closed taco w/a hint of lettuce, #2 photo a sealed taco, #3rd photo a broken mahi mahi taco you'll see everything, and the #4th photo is a bad photoshopped dick tip resembling a bad post-op prob resembling Chaz Bono's snatch. All the photos are dubbed GUESS WHO…
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LAWL!!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @DG1: I never heard of a vagina compared to a taco before! So funny!(Also interesting that you used the word, "snatch." Farmerart posted a thread about that along time ago, because he hadn't heard that term used in a few decades.)
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    "If god hadn't intended man to eat pussy he wouldn't have shaped it like a taco". @daddy'sgirl, my answer to your question is Yes. However, I have no trouble at all with your decision. And like papi_chulo suggests, I would like to save my final answer until I have the chance to make my own examination. You dance in TX right?
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    As a woman who just gave birth (vaginally) and is exclusively breastfeeding, let me be the one dispersing them myths. -My pussy is tighter than before; I kept it busy and in shape during pregnancy. Oh, is also much more sensitive to pleasure too. I wouldn't have a caesarean unless it was absolutely necessary. Caesarean scars are NASTY!!!!!!! -Breastfeeding doesn't cause sagging. Age, drastic weight loss, and sometimes pregnancy are the real culprits and not breastfeeding. Also, breastfeeding helps with the following: it shrinks the belly faster because it releases oxytocin, and it burns over 500 calories a day. So, the ones who say "oh, I don't want to nurse because it will sag my boobs" are stupid dumb cunts.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Thx JayJay. To much made up shit out there.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I second JayJay's thoughts.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I kept it busy and in shape during pregnancy" P90X for tha vag? I see a (latenight) infomercial in your future
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    uhmmmmmm......no.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    @deogol: I'm not making anything up. If you want to find out for yourself, come to Austin. Also, the 500 calories that are burned by breastfeeding is a fact. You can find that anywhere. @motorhead: is called sex. In fact, sex was what jumpstarted labor.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    JayJayDancer: "@deogol: I'm not making anything up. If you want to find out for yourself, come to Austin. Also, the 500 calories that are burned by breastfeeding is a fact. You can find that anywhere. " Maybe you should re-read what I wrote and be a little less defensive.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Yes JJ. Reread degol. He was agreeing with you and so do I.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Corvus, I simply asked a question, and was not referring to myself. I was actually thinking about Jennifer Lopez refusing to breastfeed her twins, and so many celebs opting for c-sections. I don't speak too personal of my life here. @CG, that's right, your specialty is juicy melons. LOL! Snatch is shaped like a taco (sideview)... which reminds me of my grandma telling me years ago how my 14 yo cousin was on her computer searching for, Britneys Spears vagina. She said afterwards that my cousin needs some older prostitute who has no mercy on him.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    @Motor, I'm sick of watching the Chef Tony blades, that green nonstick pan, and the new pancake infomercials. The only as seen on tv item I bought was the Turbo Cooker. That was the best EVER!
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    A C-section is way too complicated and risky a procedure to do for cosmetic purposes only. I doubt many gynecologists would accept doing it for that purposes and certainly no insurance company would cover it.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Knife wound scar versus blown out pussy tough call
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    her body her choice
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    See PM daddysgirl.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Of course it's selfish, if those are in fact the reasons. A *good* mother would think of the baby first, and only if those things were good, or at least, not bad, would she do them. *Every* surgery is a risk, so most physicians don't recommend them unless it's worth the risk (or if their malpractice insurance makes it the sensible choice). That said, it's her right to be selfish if she wants to. I personally would rather see saggy, baby chewed boobs than a c-section scar, though.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm stuck wondering what exercises tighten up the vagina. Lots of sex with some phallic tool or the real thing? I don't know. As far as breastfeeding goes, I believe more mothers should do it for the benefit of their kids. They should be thinking about someone other than themselves in my opinion. Plus I agree that breastfeeding does benefit the mother as well. Anyone can do a search for benefits on breastfeeding for the mother on [view link] and find out.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ok, I couldn't help it. [view link] A mother would have to bicycle uphill for about an hour a day every day to burn up as many calories as breastfeeding. Plus she has many other benefits that someone who doesn't breastfeed doesn't get.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Kegels. Look it up. Guys can also do them to help make our dicks stronger and its supposed to help with premature ejaculation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion