tuscl

Why I Love Black Dancers

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, January 11, 2013 4:16 PM
Below is a YouTube video I like to view and listen to every once in a while. Being a Hispanic guy, I love merengue music. It is very energetic and happy type of music. The video below is of a band named “Oro Solido” (Solid Gold) which is a merengue band from the Dominican Republic (the land of merengue). I don't think this vid is an official vid from the band but it shows 3 sexy (me thinks) young black girls dancing to the merengue song in a very sexy way IMO – these babes definitely have a “motor in the back of their Honda” as Sir Mix a Lot would put it. I love the way those girls shake it. The way their physiques look (slender but still dat booty :)) and their athleticism!!! I “think” the girls in the vid may be Dominican (they appear that way to me). I think Estafador may enjoy this vid as I “think” he may be part Dominican – or at least he may be familiar with the DR culture which is large in the NYC? [view link]

15 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not a bad video. I enjoyed the tune and the dance. That said, it wouldn't make me wish to want black dancer in a sc. One thing, they move way to fast. Your redneck/biker friend. :)
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    Yeah they're called twerkers in the black community, or something like that. Fucking beautiful, as most latina women are. which is weird, because latino men always are hideous ugly looking things.
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    Man that looks good. Those girls would tear you up.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    yeah imagine that shit on the dick
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    That's good shit. I enjoyed it as a merengue video. If they slowed it down a lot, then it starts getting into the lap dance mode. Original speed would beat the hell out of you. But the real worth is the girl's control of her ass and thigh and hip muscles. Many strippers don't understand what an asset they have and that the right movements with their pelvis and the right rhythm and pressure will drive a guy wild.
  • CondomStyle
    11 years ago
    i love me some black girls
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like the one at the beginning the best. That video is hot. I am a white guy but I grew up in a mostly latino population. It is great to watch some of those vajetos and vajetas tear up a dance floor at a mexican wedding.
  • Experimental
    11 years ago
    Good Video. I enjoy all dancers though, black white asian whatever.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Yeah dominicanos taking over NYC (though they seem to have comprtition against their rivals, the PR). I enjoyed the music a heck of a lot. Those aren't twerkers, dalex. They move in a far more different tempo then a twerker does Dat least I think so). I enjoyed that a lot. My favorite dancer was the latina??? with the yellow top and white shorts. Friggin smexy. If we had that at strip clubs, oh god, id think I blow myself out of my home. Matter of fact *goes to look for a latin primary strip club*
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    That was the Twerk Team. They're Youtube sensations. That was one of their older vids from years ago. They're down to 2 girls now. the taller one has gotten pretty chunky, while the shorter light skinned girl has blossomed wonderfully. They're down here in ATL. It's only a matter of time before they start stripping in clubs. You can find some leaked nude pics of 2 of the girls online. They're black as far as I know.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Mmmhn, my friend is personal friends sith them (on a platonic friendship)
  • steve3003
    11 years ago
    Looks like a trip to the Dominican Republic is in order. :-)
  • jerikson40
    11 years ago
    Yeah, good stuff, thanks for posting it. I also prefer black girls, and I love me some big black butts. But honestly, that shit bores the hell out of me. I mean you've got three (actually seemed like there were more girls overall, but you couldn't really tell since there were no faces) decent looking girls who have figured out how to jiggle their butts. That's about it. And personally, from what I could see, those girls looked to be kinda average. Except maybe for the taller one with long hair. I may or may not get laps from any of them in a club. But I don't give a shit what they call it so they can sound cool ("twerking" or whatever), but it's just freakin' butt wiggling. And I'm also getting real tired of Youtube shit where girls just set up a camera in their bedroom with shitty lighting, don't even take two minutes to get dressed nice, and think that they're all talented and shit. And someone said they're Youtube sensations??? Holy shit, it doesn't take much nowadays to be a youtube sensation I guess. Now, on the other hand, if they had dressed up nice, put some stilettos on and were wearing some pussy-short gold lame dresses and lots of makeup and jewelry, with no panties, and slowed that shit down to nice and slow and squirmy, and gave me a lap dance, and I slid my dick in between those tight little butt cheeks....NOW we're talkin'. And compared to a recent visit to a black club, where I got a super slutty chick with an insane butt, which had independent rear suspension on that ass and was stroking me like a pro, this ain't shit. But that's just me...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    According to stax, I guess the dancers may not be DR and are probably AA. I just assumed they may have been DR since they were dancing to a DR band/music - but was not sure - was just an assumption on my part.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Why are they wearing gym shorts and not thongs? What a waste of hot women and great dancing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion