tuscl

No Peacocks, No Jerks, No Whiners

Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:59 PM
I was listen to NPR tonight about the change of Treasury Secretary. Apparently the Treasury has this saying of "no peacocks, no jerk, no whiners". If TUSCL adopted this rule I wonder how many posters we would have left? :-)

18 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    peacock = Juicy (obv) whiners = the jestie-girl, jerikson
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    You listen to NPR? I thought you were a beer chugging plumber. Interesting.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I marking you down as jerk for that remark, Doc!
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Shit, I think I might be all 3...depending on who you ask.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I have to take a shit now.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Hey, hey now No smokin' in the boys room
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Some people got to the bathroom to take a shit. I go there to leave one.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    What's wrong with peacocks? [view link]
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Yep. That's the worst Katy Perry song.
  • jc8891
    11 years ago
    How can you listen to any of that left wing shit on NPR.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    So dougster lives in a bathroom. Who would of thought? However, if the rule was implemented then we wouldn't get to read dougie's drivel.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jabhut trying to be funny, but can't even make sense. Must be old and senile. FAIL!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Okay, I'll explain: 1) If you go to the bathroom to leave a shit then you leave yourself, 2) If the No Peacocks, No Jerks, No Whiners rule (let's call it dougie's rule) is implemented, then you would have to be banned. While I'm sure this is still beyond your comprehension level, I thought I'd give it a try.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sorry, but you got your premise 1) wrong. If I go to the bathroom I go there to leave a shit - therefore I leave you! Dumb, old fag.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    What a lameass, unimaginative comeback. Surely you can do better than that. As far as being a fag, I don't post on here how I love juice or stax etc. like you do. Now, go run to mommy so she can suckle you on her tit 'cause you got your feelings hurt since some old man called you shit in a roundabout way
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Wow, not only is it an old, senile piece of shit, but it is an old, senile talking piece of shit, that isn't making any sense! Why did you flip so bad when I called you old anyway, dumb fag!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Dougie, you ought to shut up before you embarass youself any further. As you continue, you keep proving that you are a jerk and a whiner.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hmm... :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion