tuscl

Say Hello at Follies ATL

Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:16 PM
Hello Mongers, Looks like lots of TUSCL regulars are in Follies. I will be in town next week for couple of nights. Would like to say hello and compare notes. Is day time the best to connect? I was wondering how to recognize a veteran TUSLite? ;-)

14 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Look for the laps of their pants to be very worn.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    ...their shirts to smell like patchouli and their fingers like yesterday's catch.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Most of us vetrans bail by 7PM. Night shift is alot different. More ghetto and less fun. Probably still better than a lot of other clubs. I plan to be in the club this Saturday afternoon, celebrating my 71st birthday. C'mon on down y'all.
  • batuk
    11 years ago
    @Doc - The first one is very doable, I will have a keen eye. I guess the shirts will smell of cheap perfume and patchouli! Will pass the finger...
  • batuk
    11 years ago
    @Doc - The first one is very doable, I will have a keen eye. I guess the shirts will smell of cheap perfume and patchouli! Will pass the finger...
  • batuk
    11 years ago
    @Mr Shadow Cat - Happy Birthday in advance! I will be in ATL on Mon - Wed. Try to stop by early evening.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Look for guys in shorts made of soft material (no matter the weather). You'll probably notice he has a stripper with her hand working through the leg of his shorts, and his hand in between the strippers legs with his arm working back and forth. Don't be shocked by this; it's just a master at work.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Hey, it's supposed to be 75 deg on Saturday. Ok for shorts?
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    75 is perfect! But, it makes no difference to me. But I do get the weirdest looks when I walk in with a jacket, a vest, a beanie, a scarf, and basketball shorts. I think they're on to me.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I tried wearing an overcoat and got mistaken for a flasher. :)
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I got a chance to visit Follies last Sunday. You won't be disappointed. Best value club I've ever been to and a much better variety of dancer ethnicities than the other clubs I've been to.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You didn't seem to care for the "Hit & Run" $10 dances GoVikings.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    That's what you got from reading my review? That's not true at all. I loved the $10 dances at Follies. Best club I've been to so far. All I was saying is I like when the dancers sit and chat a little while before or after a lap dance and most of the dancers at Follies didn't do that from what I observed. But hey, they got money to make, I ain't mad at em'.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion