tuscl

What does it mean when...

Monday, January 7, 2013 5:34 PM
A man says "I came hard" I'm a woman, and this is something I cannot understand....... Does this mean the man had cum stellar? If I had a dick, I would understand, but I don't. Not trying to make an ass out of myself, but I picture when a man has cum hard is like a balloon filled with water and can't take it, than suddenly burst?

18 comments

• inno123
    11 years ago
    How strong are the muscle contractions when you have an orgasm (I presume you have had a few at least)? Are they always of the same intensity? It isn't so much the suddenness as the strength of the pulses.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    An intense orgasm.
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Ahhhhhhhh. I figured that was similar to a a female orgasm.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    daddysgirl- haven't you had different intensity orgasms? I can't believe that women's cums are all the same? No way.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    When a man blasts 6 or more ropes of jizm (a 6 shooter), then needs a sandwich, a gatorade, or a nap. This is when you know: he came hard (if he needs all three, he'll probably say "I love you" after the sex). There will be no cumming then going, as it'll take some time for the man to um...gather himself.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    it means he came hard.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It means the same thing as when a woman says it.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    or.... if he was an older guy, maybe he passed a kidney stone.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I guess, DG, as the OP, one could flip around the question and ask you: would you prefer a man cumming hard and taking a while to recharge, or not cumming hard and still staying in the moment with you? Do you want a young buck who can cum two or three times or would you rather have an older guy who takes a while but has one big orgasm and is spent for a while? (I know, I know, these other degenerates will swear they are the exception, blah-blah)
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    There's a muscle that flexes a guy's penis - little fucker gets locked but still wants to flex. It also has a flexing of the abdomen muscles and I clench my toes, fingers, and jaw and I guess most of my muscles flex. I guess I make quite the face as I thrash my head around too. She says the tip of my cock got rock hard and I can feel my balls pulsate though I don't know why. This happens when I am ridden cowgirl. Never happened with me on top (probably worried of landing on top and squishing her!)
  • daddysgirl1
    11 years ago
    Yes, I understand the difference now. I cum hard and sometimes blah.... LMAO @boogie.. I've had a guy cum hard during phone sex, and says he's taking a nap. We didn't even have yet prior to phone sex. He took a long nap and sent a text after he woke up. Looney, when you say old, how old are you talking? LOL!
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Old is relative. Of course I don't think I'm old, but I'm sure there are some who would. The best of both worlds would be if you were patient enough to get an old dude to 2 or 3 orgasms. It might take all night, but think of what you might get in return.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    @deogol. I remember a few years ago when I came so hard I pulled my dick muscle. Had to put Ben-Gay on it for a week.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    There was a young man named Kent, Who was a bomb-making gent. But when he got loaded His penis exploded, And instead of coming he went.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    There are as many "definitions" as there are members on here.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Takes me 10 minutes tl gather myself
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    @Stax: LOL that was fucking funny. @Estafador: If the chick is really hot and knows what she is doing I can get back in the game in 10 min.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Okay, I have had the rare experience of having a BBBJCIM, full swallow, and left it in (slow and gentle) and then a slow build-back to number 2. The second time around (CIM and swallow) was completely volcanic. A huge explosion. Then I was really done. Hasn't happened much at all and only in the civilian world.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion