tuscl

City of Industry on a Monday night - Any Beauties?

Hi - Thinking of making the trek to COI but it's a Monday night and I'm a guy on the picky side... would any of the clubs have a high level of attractive girls? Any insight is much appreciated.

5 comments

• kingknight
    12 years ago
    The Rhino has the highest quality girls, in my opinion. May not be the case on a Monday night, but would be same case with all the other clubs.
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino has the best reputation in terms of attractiveness, it will probably also have your largest selection. I like Synn for the more personal atmosphere personally, but I admit there aren't a whole lot of lookers there - most are average imo. Deja Vu is hit or miss but is generally a pretty good balance.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have no idea.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    Try posing that question on zbone.com- it is a site devoted to L.A. area clubs, with plenty of posts on COI clubs. Haven't been there in a few years- IME, SRI has the best lookers of the bunch, though not quite up to the caliber of the top Vegas clubs (which seems to be your frame of reference.)
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Rhino has the best quality of girls overall, but Deja Vu has the largest variety, so particularly if you have a very specific type of girl in mind your chances of finding her are better there. In addition on mondays DV has 3 for $20 topless available constantly. So a pretty big monday crowd.

Third choice would be Synn and last choice would be Paradise.

Or if you are already in the car and don't mind a longer drive go to Upland for Tropical Lei.

If Pomona is closer you can try Strip Joint for a small but high value club or Bare n Legal for an even smaller but also high value club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion