tuscl

Thunder thighs or melon breasts?

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
Sunday, January 6, 2013 12:48 PM
Do dancers really worry about this in the new age of flabby strippers? [view link]

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps not if someone pays them for services.
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    I think everyone is insecure about something. Those insecurities are probably magnified x10 when your job is to attract people.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    ^This.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Stax said it best, everyone has a part of their body they wish was different. I would like to see Antonia's legs. I wonder if they were as truly as ugly as she thinks.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    what's the problem with melons or thighs?
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    I googled her. Thighs just do not look that big to me.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    No problem. Both are edible.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    Well the problem with thunder thighs and melon boobs are the following (since I had them both not too long ago for obvious reasons): -When buying jeans, buy them jeans two or three sizes larger because of them thighs. It's very bothersome wearing a belt in the tightest loop because the waistband is way too loose. -Bra shopping is a super expensive pain in the ass because most retailers would not carry something like 34G, and the ones that do fit are usually granny bras that look horrible and have a "minimizing" effect. Fitting cups that are "E" or above in tiny "Ds" or "DDs" is very painful.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Well how I hear it is that good nutrition has made boobs bigger - even in Japan!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    As I understand the science of it, the evolution of the larger human brain required the evolution of larger babies' heads. Which required the evolution of more and more space between a woman's hip bones for the baby's head to fit through. Which resulted in human females with wide hips, big butts, and thick thighs. So, to the list of self-destructive human behaviors, let's add a beauty standard designed to reverse the evolution of higher intelligence in humans.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion