tuscl

Spent for clubs/strippers for 2012?

Friday, January 4, 2013 8:37 AM
How much did you guys spend for SC and OTC/ITC companions for 2012? And how much do you plan on spending for 2013? I spent around $6,000 for 2012. I plan on a budget of around $7,000 for 2013. Gonna be doing a lot of travel in the next year.

30 comments

• Clubber
    11 years ago
    I am afraid to keep count. Really, what is the point?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I hit a petty $25,000 in 2012...........
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    $4,800 in 2012, $5,500 in 2011. I have a movie to make this year, so probably $3,000 or less.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    2013 10 birron darrlers
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    Gotta budget or you may just spend more than you want to. On the other hand it can depress you also. Look at juice.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I probably spent around 9k. Maybe more. Fuck it, I just decided to let lose this year. What pisses me off is how much of that returned no value, especially OTC where the learning curve was very steep for me. I've learned a lot from this forum, so I'm confident my cash will be better spent in 2013 no matter how much it is.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Around $20,000.
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    Dougster, Wow player, looks like I am going to have to catch up :o)
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Revo sorry I pimp to.hard at the ball playA
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The numbers here are likely PURE FICTION, especially any amount above 4 figures. IMHO the most important aspect is your perceived return on what you spent, whether you spent a small amount or a larger amount.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @Revo: my trip in the fall contributed $8000 to that, but I had a blast. Will probably do one again this year, but different part of the country.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Revo sorry you scrub toilets or whaterver you people do poor.broke ass scrub
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    Shit. I buy those juiceboxes and wipe my ass with them everyday.
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    I guess thats what is important. Livin the dream.
  • kingknight
    11 years ago
    I had an excel spreadsheet tracking expenditures until about June, then I gave it up. I would estimate somewhere between $15k and $25k. It was a fun year, particularly thr LA/COI clubs, SF clubs, and Detroit. Vegas was the worse investment this year and set me back a large portion of tital spend. Trying to economize and come under last years spend.
  • Revo
    11 years ago
    I am going to Vegas in feb. I am going to steer clear of the strip clubs. It's a shame it is like that.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I spent zero dollars on strippers. But I donated $8000 to Lansing Community College Gave $6000 to Philip Morris Spent $900 on Red Bull And tithed $6000 to St. D'Ontre for a new gold Cross
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Way more than I should have but not more than I could afford. Over 50 visits to nearly three dozen different clubs in six states with a likely average of $100 per visit adds up in a hurry. But it sure was fun.
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    I spent about 30-40K in about 4 months. Won't continue to spend it at that rate, plus that learning curve & ignorance of being a newbie with money definitely had it's toll.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    You guys really keep accurate track? Why?
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    I was homeless when I was 11 and my twice divorced, single mother took off when I was 17. Every. Dollar. Counts. Every one.
  • azdd
    11 years ago
    I keep a spreadsheet too, partially to track spending, but I also keep track of which dancers I see on each club visit, especially my many favorites. Since I have several years of data, I enjoy looking through the list and taking a walk down memory lane. I know it's probably anal to keep a record like this, but this has become a fun part of the hobby for me. It's also useful to me to see how my spending compares from month to month and year to year. I've been averaging about $10k per year for the last five years. I can afford it, and if I start to question the value, I just scroll down the list of so many incredible sexy women that I've spent time with, and it all feels good again!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Oh hell no. I don't monitor that shit. I'd probably freak out completely if I ever actually mapped out how much I spent. no nonononononononono
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    around $20k
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Revo lol brotha
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Moterhead lol classic
  • BigBillPayed
    11 years ago
    been averaging a grand a month for awhile so 12k
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I track my monthly expenses, including strip club and stripper expenses. I can look back on 2012 and tell you I spent exactly one shitload of money on clubbing. I usually feel OK about what I spend each week, but the annual amount is more than I used to live on when I was young. It seems like too much, but what else should I be doing with my money? Playing golf?
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    $900 this year, but I'm cheep.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Probably around a grand on strip clubs themselves; I don't go that much anymore and when I do, it's just a dance or two. Maybe another grand on taking dancers out. About 8K on my SB.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion