tuscl

Did you SC on New Year's Eve ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 10:25 AM
Was wondering if anyone SCed on New Year's eve – if so, how was it: + packed? Lots of customers that did not appear like the type that go to SCs regularly? + about the same crowd size as on a weekend? + less crowded than on weekends? How was the talent: + lots of dancers + about the same # of dancers as on a weekend? + hotness – more hot dancers than normal; or about the same; or less? Cost – more, less, or about the same as on weekends? Any other comments.

15 comments

• tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I dropped by The Harem in Dayton at about 4:30pm and stayed until just before 9 pm. I was actually looking for a dancer but she wasn't there. The employees were getting ready for a big New Year's Eve party. They were offering $0.50 8oz draft beers all night. Free champaign toast for all customers at midnight. Free food. I'm guessing there were 25 girls there, probably 40 customers, 35 male and 5 female. More girls and customers seemed to be coming in every minute. One dancer I'd never seem there before was stagename "Charlie" was smokin' hot (beauty in the eyes of the beholder) but she was was in pretty high demand so I didn't get to spend any time with her. People seemed to be having fun and anticipating the new year. I smoked a really fine Nicaraguan Patron cigar, chatted with some of the girls, got a few dances and went home. Interesting, two girls I'd never seen before walked by and asked me for dances and when I declined they insisted I take their cell phone number because they were available for OTC activitiy. I took the numbers and immediately deleted them when I got to my car. I saw Living Room was closed when I drove by, but I knew Cheeks was going to be open for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I'm guessing New Year's Eve would be a pretty fun place in most strip club.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Why did you delete numbers? Rough looking?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… Why did you delete numbers? Rough looking? …” Hmm? What do you mean?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Oh – sorry – you were referring to Tennis’ comment – my bad.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    Call me overly cautious, but when a lady I've talked with for less than 45 seconds insists on giving me her cell number and proposes sex for hire, I see a "red flag". I ain't keeping that number on my phone and I'm sure not calling it. F Y I, neither one was bad looking - solid 6 borderline 7 on both.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I was working my balls of at work when that fuckin ball dropped like I do every goddamn year
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I happened to drive by a favorite club about 5:30 PM and saw the parking lot was empty. The club must have been closed.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Slept.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Last year, not this one. There were only very few people, but those few dudes made my night! This year, my son was the only man occupying my boobs on new year's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “.. This year, my son was the only man occupying my boobs on new year' …” JayJay. Your son sent me a PM and he invited me for lunch.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I didnt this year. I did New Years in a sc 4 years ago. I went with a fav that was not working that night. It was fun
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I thought the rule of thumb was NOT to go on new years eve/day
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    More and more the last few years, I've been avoiding clubs on holidays. Either they're packed and prices are inflated, like Derby, or they're dead and no dancers show up. No point in either case.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I went to two clubs in the afternoon. Both pretty much dead. For one, that is about normal.
  • daddysgirl1
    12 years ago
    Drank a dbl shot margarita, had some icecream, and masterbated. But failed to get off from my alcohol buzz, so I called it a night
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion