tuscl

Amusing location of new club

bman77
Maryland
Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:09 AM
In the past I remember seeing an animal hospital located next to a butcher shop..Well here in Waldorf, MD. we now have a club (Spice Lounge) located next to a music store named "Hot Licks." lol. Just wondering if any of you have come across any amusing locations for strip clubs in the past.
Posted a review of the club, unfortunately that is the only thing memorable about it as of now.

7 comments

• grand1511
    12 years ago
    Not a strip club, but was greatly amused to find a sushi bar located next to an aquarium in Dallas.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    One in Pittsburgh is next to the Pittsburgh charter school for performing arts and another one is next to a child care center. Both strip clubs were there first though.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Columbia Platinum Plus 362 Jacob Rd.
    Young's Chapel Babtist Church 359 Jacob Rd.

Yes PP has grandfather rights.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Club Orleans in Emporia, Kansas is on Graphic Arts Road. If I ever make it to that part of Kansas, I'll have to stop in, although reviews make it out to be a waste of time.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

I went straight to that church to ask forgiveness after I was Dazzled. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - Thats the nice thing about their locations and PP closes at 6AM on Sunday morning. Just in time for the first service at the church. :)
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Pulled off I40 in NM east of Albuquerque for fuel today and saw a sign ahead advertising "Massage". Was a bit surprised but then saw the upper portion of the sign advertising Chinese food. A Chinese Massage and Chinese Restaurant all in the same building. And in a small town at that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion