tuscl

I read a 5 step plan to have plenty of money for strip clubs

Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:37 PM
1. Find a problem everyone has. 2. Find a solution to the problem. 3. Get money from investors to make and sell your solution. 4. Sell your solution and get rich. 5. Obviously I forgot one step, Probably was an ad with tits that made me forget, lol. I was thinking putting a saber saw blade into a sex toy is not a problem for most because they have a brain, lol.

5 comments

• sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'll give Apple or the fastest competitor a freebie problem. Too many remotes for tv, DVD, etc, etc, remotes getting lost etc. needs maybe one easy to use remote with voice activation to find and switch between devices and easy set up and configuration. Another freebie might be voice activated car attachments that automatically read and tell you all your smart phone information without having to do anything other than talk and turn it off and on. Same thing for air conditioning, heat, and radio controls. Too many different standards might make this solution hard to implement. Just posting ideas. Sort of off topic from strip clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I'm wondering when we are going to get holographic key boards. Or holographic 3d naked women we can watch in our living rooms instead of tv. Do away with 3d glasses. I don't know. Really good resolution with holographic naked women might make guys forget to take out the trash. That product might be banned if you have a wife. lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Your 5 step plan is not new.
  • chasman
    12 years ago
    The second half of step three and all of steps four and five seem entirely unnecessary to me.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think the following plan is not only superior but also only three steps: 1. Hire txtittyfan as your financial advisor 2, ask for tittyfan's financial advice on stocks and bonds 3. Do the opposite of whatever txtittyfan advised
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion