tuscl

Interesting Review

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Read the following short review and thought the reviewer had an interesting take on the place.

##############################

“I was unaware that this was a "black" club. And, not hot black either. I got the impression that they were recruiting out of south side Dallas crack houses. lol.... If you have gold teeth, 20"+ rims, and some felonies, you'll probably like this establishment. Otherwise, Dallas has way better places. I suppose it's all a matter of taste, and I understand that. But, I don't see anybody being able to enjoy a place that is some how designated for one specific race of people”

##########################

I thought the comment:

“If you have gold teeth, 20"+ rims, and some felonies, you'll probably like this establishment …”

was “interesting”.

10 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sounds like this person has some preconceived stereotypic notions. Wonder why he entered the club at all.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    What did you pound out?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… What did you pound out? …”

Huh? Don’t get it – was that a typo or maybe it just went over my head.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    ##########################

code? f$&# t#$#
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Racist stereotypical ass. I suppose I should expect that. He's from the south after all
  • toysales
    12 years ago
    Estafador, being from the south has nothing to do with it. Its just plain ignorance and nothing else.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I don't like the Cowboy boot, F-150XL crowd myself.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The review was not informative at all. I agree with alutard
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I have lived in the north and the south. Strangely I see more racism in the north now. Just goes to show stereotypical thinking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I used “##########################” to separate my comments from the review comments :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion