tuscl

Funny thread on the pink site

deogol
Michigan

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr…!

A full day now and still no answer.

15 comments

• rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Guess they aren't into reading! lol.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    It's kind of scary how much research some of them put into the hustle. Wolf (stripper) vs Prey (PL).
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    It's been said before, but bears repeating....

Most of the core TUSCL posters are not typical SC patrons

And most of the SW posters are NOT typical dancers
  • Joker420
    12 years ago
    Moterhead well played
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Dancers are born businesswomen.
  • Joker420
    12 years ago
    Pablo not realy.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Dancers are born with 2 tits, a pussy and an ass.

Now don't go arguing you saw Siamese strippers before.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Do strippers actually read? I know some that have problems with picture books
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Dancers are born with 2 tits, a pussy and an ass"

I didn't realize they were "born with an ass".

I thought they just picked up one to be their baby daddy
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    they're born with one too where else is the doctor going to smack them
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Hot dancers may have 10 or as much as 20 years to make as money as they can stripping and then they'll be left with whatever savings they have or if they are lucky, married to a nice rich sob. I doubt most dancers save very much living high on the hog when money comes easy. After their beauty fades they will be stuck with whomever they married or scraping by with whatever job they can get. Everyone who worked on developing a career will likely have increased pay with more experience.

I never heard of a 55 year old dancer making a ton of money stripping. When I read about dancers with whom money is coming easy, I believe they are going through that living high on the hog phase before reality sinks in and their beauty fades with age. If they use drugs or get pregnant or experience a lot of stress that phase could end a lot sooner.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    good one motorhead
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Women in general seem to like to read more than men, IMO.

I’ve actually seen this on various threads on the pink site; i.e. dancers recommending books to each other; especially self-help books; etc. – I think it’s a chick thing.

The vibe of the pink site is very different than the vibe on TUSCL. I often notice how most pink site contributors try to help/advice each other on a range of topics. So although it may be a silly thread by TUSCL standards; it is not than uncommon on the pink.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Us guys are too busy looking at tits to read books, imo. We get turned on by looks, girls can get turned on by romance novels I heard. I'm not sure if that's true or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion