tuscl

Shill??

Saturday, December 22, 2012 7:02 AM
Looks like a shill review of a new club. Do you object to the first review being an obvious shill to launch the club? Pure Showgirls 5801 Telegraph Road Toledo, Ohio 43612 Reviewed on: December 22, 2012 Visited on: Tuesday Evening Dancers on Shift: 11-25 Dancers Value Atmosphere Overall No cover, open till 7 PM, M-Sat, free buffet open to close, taken down about 1:30 AM, 3 medium size Ceiling to floor Poles, in approx. center of nice size rectangular room over 5 store fronts of 6 in small "strip" shopping center where prev. Flamingo/Platinum Showgirls was located prior to Fed Raid and subsequent fire destroyed club with those store fronts not rebuilt. 6th store front is location of private dances, regularly $30 w/hourly or more often 2 for $30 "dances". On FB under "Pure Showgirls" name. Appears to be best of Plat w/o neg of one of prev. owners. Close by to "Scarlett's and prev. owner's "Kiss's Showgirls", for a few months known as Platinum Showgirls until lawsuit required name change. Looks to be Toledo's new best Club, with best of old Plat w/o negs of prev. main owner. In subsequent reviews will rate more on Dancers under more recent restrictive Ohio Laws. Looking forward to Alucard's insightful reviews. Grand Opening weekend was Fri. 12-14 and Sat. 12-15-12. Tues. as in several Toledo Clubs is $2 beer promotion. See FB "Pure Showgirls" for more supposedly to be "Honored" daily promotions. Has best Men's Restroom ever seen in Toledo, Detroit, Windsor, areas. TUSCL should add new rating category of Restrooms, as such indicate levels of care, control, and service considerations of their patrons!

17 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Yea, looks like a shill to me.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Doesn't look like a shill to me. Just a guy trying to tell you what he knows. He also has a hot list. Not typical of a shill. Savy enough to know that Toledo is Alucard's stomping ground.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Well, he mentions Alucard so at least he's done some research. I don't understand "open till 7 PM." Typo? I hope the $30 dance price doesn't stick. I don't see how it can unless Scarlett's goes along.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I may have to stop in shill or not. PLatinum Showgirls used to get pretty wild a few years ago. BTW guys have a good Christmass and don't forget to give the/a tip to your favorite dancer. Or just put in the whole thing. LOL
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    IMHO don't think this is anywhere close to s "shill" report
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Thats Alucard on meth.BTW tard is your avatar over 18?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You can do a first review of a club without it sounding like a shill. No need to say that many things are great or the best things since sliced bread. I tried to be neutral when describing many things in my first club review of Kisses Showgirls when I did that initial review. Plus I also tried to treat it like a regular review to help others. (NOT all others, those that attack me wouldn't believe me anyways so I don't give a shit about them) This guy was a bit flowery. I will check the place out when I get a chance to. Then submit a review. I had been to the prior club known as Platinum Showgirls.. An initial review doesn't need to be a shill review and probably shouldn't be.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Reading that review, it looks like the best feature of the club is the men's room. Congrats on having the best john in Ohio.
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    All kidding aside it looks like a shill to me. This is the first review this member has written and he has a hot list of all these clubs........is that possible ??? ......i guess so but definately looks suspicious.....many of the people in the SC business are members on this site and promote their own clubs........Either myself or Alucard will check this place out and tell you the facts.......just the facts.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    If he was a true shill he would not be advertising their two for one deals. He would be pushing for the VIP/champagne room bullshit.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I don't think its a shill
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Will try to get to this club in January.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    How do you make a hotlist exactly? I sure hope my first review doesn't seem shill.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Agree w/ Shadowcat; probly a guy who has followed the legal issues with the previous club, fire, name changes, etc. Shills usually stick to relevant information...this had too many side issues.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    A Hot list is made by going to a club’s TUSCL page and scrolling down just past the summary section. You'll see a Flame symbol and a link to add the club to YOUR Hot List. Just touch the link. I believe you can have about 25 or so clubs listed.
  • largecar
    12 years ago
    I really appreciate the information...
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    Well he seems to know an awful.lot about this club and previous issues with the clubs. More than most know. Call it what you want........ believe what you want he is definately putting in a plug for "the club" and not the dancers......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion