tuscl

Crazy Shit !

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, December 20, 2012 2:41 PM
A fellow TUSCLer informed me about this. It's called “Daggering” and I guess it is supposed to be a Jamaican thing . I was told that shadowcat was into this – cannot confirm :) (you may have to log in to YouTube to see the vids) [view link] [view link] [view link]

18 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Looks like there is a possibility of injury. Also looks like something Estafador might like based on a recent comment he made.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Takes a mosh pit to a new level. :)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Looks like fun, next time I go to Penthouse Club, I will have to do it up in the VIP rooms.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    That's disturbing.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    No. That was not me. :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How about 69 Daggering
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    So it's dry humping to music?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Wow, I'm not suprised. I had a feeling this was what you were refering to once you said jamaicans. Didn't know that was the name though. Yeah that's old news, but the first link was funny as hell. They look like they were raping the girls lol. Too extreme for me alucard.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Too fast and furious? :))
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    exactly alucard. and its actually pronounced dagga sinced its originally spoken in a Jamaican dialect
  • vinstud
    12 years ago
    It will never take off in America. Americans are too fat for this shit.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    ^^^^have to be in shape to do this stuff.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I did not give permission for my activities to be posted on YouTube.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Vinstud, Caribbeans do live in America thus it already took off. At least in the black community which is still in America still...or are you trying to say something?
  • endlesstempo
    12 years ago
    I've heard about this. People have gotten hurt doing all kinds of crazy stunts and tricks though. Seems kind of weird to me but maybe I just don't understand it since I'm not exposed to the culture.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    shadowcat wouldn't risk pump failure doing this (I'm talking about his heart) :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Seems like good exercise and a good way to burn off calories LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion