tuscl

What do you look for in a dance? (not including extras)

Clackport
Washington
Similar but different than Lapdanceking's question, what do you look for in a lapdance? What will make you get multiple dances from that girl? I'm not including extras because of course that's what most of us want.

Kissing is my favorite thing, if a hot stripper initiates the kissing that will be a guaranteed 3 songs at least. I like when a stripper lifts my shirt up and presses her body against mine. I like when a stripper licks her nipples. I like when a stripper lifts my shirt up and feels up on my body. I like when she nibbles on my neck and ear. I like when strippers titty fuck (over the pants). I like it when a stripper lifts my shirt up and licks my stomach. Of course I love if it when a girl lets me feel up all over her. I like the blowjobs (over the pants). I love the grinding. I even like the fake moaning.

I'm probably missing something, but I can't think about it now. If a girl does some or all of these things, she will be getting multiple dances from me.

What do my fellow TUSCLers like in their lapdances?

20 comments

• tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    I may be unusual but repetitive grinding and or hunching without other stimulation gets old after a while.

I don't care whose been there before, I like sucking nipples.

I LOVE it when the nibble on my neck and ears.

I LOVE light kissing and lip pulling.

I REALLY LOVE when they whisper dirty talk in your ear.

OK, now you've done it. Leaving work early and headed to the club . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    The dancer needs to have engagement and enthusiasm. I don't care if it is an Oscar winning performance, as long as it is thoroughly convincing. I also require consistency in performance. Some people might consider kissing as an extra. If a dancer can provide the 3 qualities I mentioned above she'll likely get my money on a consistent basis.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    In a word "Sensuality" a mechanical dance no matter how explicit is not as good a a sensually explicit dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Lots of two way contact. It is alright if the dancer gets up a bit while giving a LD that way I can look at her. But if the dance is air for half the song with just some grinding, there will not be more dances.

Love to suck titties.

I love everything about a woman’s tongue. I know it may be kind of nasty; but I get turned on when she sticks her tongue in my ear – not necessarily b/c it’s my ear – but b/c I just love the feel of a woman’s tongue – I even get really really turned on by looking at a woman’s larger than avg tongue.

Kissing will surely make me a happy customer and make me hold her in higher esteem than other dancers.

I had not thought about it until TiredTraveler mentioned it. But yeah – sensuality will make me put a dancer in the “special” category – a sensual woman/dancer will often have as great an effect on my mind as on my body.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I like the fake bj over the pants. Titty fuck over the pants
    I like being licked or bitten on my neck and ear lobes. I like her lifting my shirt and running her hands up and down my chest then licking my nipples. I love it when in the first 30 seconds they grab your hands and put them on their boobs then shove them in your mouth...
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Forgot to mention – I definitely love when they grab your Johnson – the more they grab – the more me likes.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I look for her ass on me.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    I'm not a fan of sucking titties primarily because other customers probably sucked her titties earlier that night. But then again I will kiss a stripper's ass if she lets me. Go figure.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Dancers are so similar, that I choose, but the one thing that will always get me is some whispering in the ear. Of course I don't want her whispering Bible verses. :)
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    My initial though was to say "chemistry" with the dancer so that it would be an enjoyable dance.... but that's really for "regular" encounters and that hasn't been in the card for a long time. Nowadays I simply look for minimum two-way contact with good enough looks and technique that is pleasurable (not painful).
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I like when a stripper nibbles on my ear and neck. And the fake BJ over the pants is good. Kissing is also good although i'm not sure how common that is in a standard $20 LD area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I wonder what dancers on stripperweb, or dancers in general, would think if they read this thread?

They would probably think – “what a bunch of PLs” - IMO
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Papi- The dancers that read this thread should take notes. We as customers are just saying what we like in lapdances. If they want repeat service from us they should listen.
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    I like all of the following that one or more of my favorites have done over the years.

Nibbling, licking, kissing or blowing along my ears, neck or face.

When she smiles when she sees or feels how hard her actions are making me. When she talks dirty throughout the dance, especially when she is asking me to cum. Even better if she mentions how much she loves exciting me.

Of course I love the grinding, as well as rubbing her hands along my erection. I like it when a dancer adjust me during a lap dance so that my cock slides right between her ass cheeks. Doing all of this while she keeps it up with no worry about how close I am to cumming will keep me in the back for many songs.

One of my favorites who unfortunately retired several years ago, would tell me quite often that she liked watching my expressions as I get more and more turned on, and she could tell right when I was close to cumming. Right after she said this, she would pick up the pace even more.

Many of my favorites will pull up my shirt to rub or lick my nipples, and lets me feel up her body, and places my hands on her tits to squeeze then places her nipples in my mouth so I can suck on them. One of my favorites has very long erect nipples and will rub them slowly and sensually along my bare chest and over my nipples.

When she is giving me a very deep kiss, especially if she keeps up the contact all throughout the kisses. One of my favorites would alternate between kissing and licking my nipples, while she rubbed my crotch with her hands the entire time, and I would be feeling her up.

Titty fucking over my pants, especially if her breasts are soft, full and natural. Licking my erection over the pants, and puting her mouth over my cock. Blowing hot air over my erection can get me going. One of my current favorites actually wraps her mouth around the head, putting the head it over an inch in her mouth while sucking.

A dancer that pulls her bikini bottoms to the side to flash a bit of pussy in a topless or bikini only club. Or if she takes my hand and places it on her crotch and lets me rub her pussy through her panties and says, "look at how wet you got me," has made me continue past the first song.

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @rl27:

Can you be a little more specific :)
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    Actually yes, I can, but I tried to be brief. And yes, for me that was brief.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    When she obviously knows how to dance for a woman.
    And it helps if she starts molesting me in my seat before we head into the LD area. If she's all over me there, I know that she's not going to disappoint in the backroom.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    DFK with a long tongue does it for me. The girl in my avatar was my 2nd ATF and totally controlled me with that tongue.

Also the tongue in the ear. Mmmmmmmm.

Next on the list would be the girl sucking on my nipples.

Finally, any non-violent attention on Mr Johnson. Some girls grab on and pull it with major force. Or bounce on it like a trampoline. Those are disqualifiers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    First thing is she has to be able to turn your head. I'm pretty simple about that, healthy looking, hips wider than waist, butt not flat. Nice boobs are a great bonus, as are big eyes and full lips. Simple hairdoo, not too short.

Ideally should be truly friendly, no passive-aggressiveness. That implies she'll do as much as she's comfortable with, not play a game of seeing how little satisfaction she can give you and still get your money.

Should be OK with touching, kissing, licking anywhere but the face or naughty bits. (Should not move around to limit your touching as though you're too stupid to know what she's doing.) I like a stripper's kiss, but mostly because it's normally seems to be a sign I'm helping her to have a good/easy night. The best strippers are totally sex-positive and are past caring about the opinions of anyone who is sex-negative.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What will make me get multiple dances? Not much. Good groping might, but then again, since a lap dance is mostly an audition, probably not. I'd much prefer to get on to the main event, if it's going to happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion