tuscl

Berlusconi

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Former Italian prime minister Berlusconi aged 76 recently announced his engagement to a smoking hot 28 yo former show girl.

I have to admire this guy. Every babe he's associated with is amazingly beautiful and fucking sexy. This guy even has the stones to run for prime minister again even after being convicted of tax fraud. Not sure if he is really running but wouldn't be surprised if he wins.

This guy is telling the world he is going to continue to fuck beautiful young women and they can go fuck themselves if they don't like it.

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    If you have the "BALLS", use them I guess!!

LMFAO
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Bunga-bunga!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    It's not all fun and games. He also works very hard, selecting only the best to serve as his cabinet ministers.

http://www.zimbio.com/Maria+Rosaria+Carf…
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Gotta love Italian politics
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Lol - guaranteed that she's fucking the pool boy and every other hot young stud that falls her way.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Perhaps he doesn't care as long as he gets HIS piece lopaw.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    That's assuming that he IS getting any, Alucard. She's probably never around except for when the photographers are near by, and he's happy with the illusion that he's getting it regular from a hot young woman. I know several "couples" like this, and often it is all a show.
    Smoke & mirrors.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Something tells me that guy is tapping anything and everything he can get his hands on.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I wonder if Berlusconi is such a degenerate he even has a TUSCL account. Maybe one of you jokers is him?
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    I can't understand why an elderly gentleman like this would even want to get married? If they dont get married she's going to what, dump the sugar daddy billionaire and run off with that pauper pool boy that hits her g spot? Unlikely.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I don't think it is show. He seems full of life and vitality.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'm jealous.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    He's quite the sugar daddy.

"Silvio Berlusconi is supporting more than 40 women whose careers have been damaged by their involvement in the “elegant dinners” hosted in the former Prime Minister’s mansion near Milan"

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion