tuscl

No alcohol on smokers patio

I was at jens den in Akron and saw the sign mentioning no alcohol allowed on smokers patio. The dancers were following the rule. Strange how in low mileage Columbus the clubs get away with it but in high mileage Akron it's enforced.

3 comments

• smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    It reminds me of something my mom said once "Pick and choose your battles," It also depends on who is doing the enforcing and why, If its the liquor board then they probably care more about the booze than the boobies, if its the general police they are probably more concerned about the boobies than the booze. Things like that make me think of the time I used to teach jujitsu to cops, they told stories and strategies on how to legally force you into a traffic stop or some other stupid situation (of which I heard many). Basically if some big cheese over at the cop shop is looking for a reason to go poking around at the titty bar, openly/ visibly violating smoking and liquor policies is a quick ticket in.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How about kerosene? Is that banned on the smokers patio too?
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Is drinking on the patio not allowed in Ohio? I've never seen this enforced in Toledo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion