tuscl

Dancer Turned On?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:23 PM
Was recently reading a well written and detailed review by another TUSCLer which described in detail his interaction w/ a dancer. Something popped into my head (both the upper and the lower :)) while reading the reviews. Although it is difficult, if not impossible, to know another person's motivation for sure (in this case a dancer's motivation), I wonder: Do a fair # of dancers “get off” per se when they are interacting w/ a customer. Do they get turned on with this up close interaction, or are they most likely just putting up a show b/c it is in their best interest ($$$)? I would assume that this is the case ($$$). But some dancers really seem to go the extra mile with the two-way touching and sometimes I wonder if they are also getting genuinely turned on by it. I would also think that some dancers (and females in general) get turned on by knowing they are turning on men – kind of like a notch on their belt – kind of makes them feel like they have the goods. Like I mentioned – it may be next to impossible to accurately access other's (dancers) motivations ; sometime s people don't understand their own motivations :) Most TUSCLers often have interesting feedback on most topics – so I'd be interested to read other's opinions.

22 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Papi_, unless you can read their minds or "see" their physiological reactions during this interpersonal interaction, I believe there is NO 100% way to know. I think maybe you just have to use your gut feeling & hope it is accurate. It is not very hard to see if we guys are being turned on. Our cocks get hard. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… It is not very hard to see if we guys are being turned on. Our cocks get hard …” LOL – yeah; women have it easy – we (guys) usually can’t fake it :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't want to guess what percentage of Dancers may be getting a turn on from purely talking to us vs there being an ulterior motive of some degree.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I meant specifically during physical contact.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Again it is hard to know if the dancer is having a physical turn on. I guess 1 sign might be if her nipples are hardening. This may or may not be an indicator.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Most wives, girlfriends and dancers fake it for the money.
  • ww
    12 years ago
    I know that some dancers are turned on when I'm getting dances from them...the "problem" is figuring out if the interaction with you is specifically the cause! There are some chicks who are just horny/wet more so than others...I've had a few that told me I got them horny/wet but how can I REALLY know it was due to our interaction besides their feedback? As far as faking it goes, I don't see the point, because I'm not trying to get the dancers turned on or care if they are...its all about my pleasure! I guess 1 way to know is if a chick, without you requesting/leading into it, takes out willy and starts handling business...safe to say she's turned on!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    ww I don't necessarily think that just because a woman takes out your cock unasked and stimulates it means she is physically turn on. Could be other reasons. SuperDude, does your spouse/GF Fake a turn on for your $$$?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… I guess 1 way to know is if a chick, without you requesting/leading into it, takes out willy and starts handling business...safe to say she's turned on …” This along the lines of where I was going w/ the thread – i.e. when a dancer takes the initiative and is extra “attentive” even w/o the customer asking (which I freaking love btw). But I also wonder if she just also “wants to play” of if she is doing b/c she’s well aware of the effect it has and is looking specifically for a bigger payout. Again, this is not a deep philosophical thing; just wanted to get other’s opinions.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I am guessing she wants you to give her money, hopefully in exchange for services.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I ejaculated over receiving $200 before.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    I would guess 90-95% are capable of faking it if they thought it might increase the payout. Of that group, there are a solid 1/3 that really don't care about faking it, they are lackluster dancers and don't even try to create an illusion. Of the original remainder, the 5-10%, I think they are not faking it when they--every so often--get carried away. Think about it, though: How many lappers are they doing in one night? On a slow night, maybe 10? Do you really think that they are getting off during each one, even if (as some profess) that they are hypersexual? It is a job. I know that some women can get off riding a horse. But I wonder if they do very much after driving out to the stables each day and riding for 6-8 hours each time. They probably become desensitized to it physically or mentally (the thought of it fails to arouse them anymore). And when you think about it, riding clothed dicks every day is about the same thing. They might say otherwise, but I don't see how it could be any different. Also, if you can get scuffed up pretty good after a 6-song hard grind, how do their cootches take the constant rubbing--unless they have calloused cootches?
  • ww
    12 years ago
    I didn't want to get too explicit with "handling business" but, yeah, I mean a dancer definitely taking it to the furthest level...I had a dancer after "playing" with willy for the longest (again, without me requesting her to do so), pause, tell me she'll be right back...I had no clue what was she doing...turned out she was grabbing a condom...slipped it on me and went to town...the club I was in was extremely DARK...and since she had been stroking me for the longest time, I didn't even know she was putting a condom on me...she was quite smooth with it...lol... Now, I have danced with this girl plenty of times, so you can say ATF, but I don't go to the clubs to screw, usually hjs and dick-between booty cheeks is my limit...not that time...lol!! Suffice it to say, I think she was turned on! Oh, and the cost of the impromptu session didn't cost anything extra!
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Two things a girl can't fake: puffy nipples and ample smegma. When I see and feel them, and she shutters, then I know she's cummed. It's happened three times in the past three months, with three girls. One of these girls tells me that she masturbates every day, and last Tuesday she invited me to cum together in the booth. I luv it!
  • 10inches
    12 years ago
    most dancers don't even bother to fake it. just bump and grind , get the $$ and on to the next chump. a couple that I have had as an ATF really did seem to get into it and have orgasms. one hot latina used to leave major wet spot on my slacks when she came. another black dancer that I saw often always hit the big "O" caused she insisted that I suck her tits and finger bang her pussy while she would jerk me off. no faking with these 2.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @Dain: "Two things a girl can't fake: puffy nipples and ample smegma." You are wrong. I've known women who can manifest both of those on command, without even being touched. And as Jolene says, just because those things happen doesn't mean it's *you* or anything you're doing that's causing them. And WRT "smegma", I do not think that word means what you think it does.
  • berge1
    12 years ago
    Well for me...my ATF has multiple orgasms with all our VIP sessions. I seem to really turn her on. She isn't faking it at all...I have many pairs of pants with overly wet thighs...she also soaks the couch. Just to get specific, none of this has to do with riding a stiff cock. It's all in the touch. I don't like nor care for the overly energetic simulated sex bouncing most dancers do...I enjoy the more holding/caressing type of lapdance. So by the end of the dance she is also soaked in sweat, not from physical activity but from her orgasmic response. We also have an ongoing 8 month OTC relationship... So guys... be more romantic and sensuous to your dancer... you will be rewarded in full...I promise you that. If you can't pop your rocks after a dancer grabs you tight and says she's Cumming. .. you must be dead!
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    jj, welcome aboard! You didn't clearly state whether you churn out the creamy stuff yourself. Or do you just limit it to the juicy stuff? The creamy stuff sounds like something you'd put on top of a banana split. And by the way, is there a more suggestive dessert than that? Centerpiece is a naked, erect, phallus with drizzled sweetness surrounding it, topped with creamy froth and a symbolic cherry just asking to get popped. JJ, did at least *that* get you "hot and bothered"?
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    I assume most are faking it and some are very obvious. That being said; last year I got a nude private from a fantastic girl that pulled my pants down and gave me an amazing BBBJ and she never indicated before hand extras were available nor did she ask for any tip and she seemed very into it. Of course I tipped her well afterwards but it seemed totally spontaneous and like she really wanted to do it. Maybe that's just her angle and if it is then it's a good one.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Okay, I understand that women are vastly different from men in this area. Guys can cum from interacting with someone without any emotional considerations whatsoever, while in general women only "give it up" sexually and emotionally for someone they feel something for. And yeah, there are excepts for women. Not all are the same. That being said, I've had quite a few dances with strippers who I've clearly felt were being, shall we say, "self centered" in their dances. By that I mean this: I have a cock that is a little larger than average. And whenever I go to a club for lap dances I'm almost always hard as a rock due to the vitamin v. What can I say, I just like the stuff. And I'm always wearing real short shorts that are soft, etc., giving dancers super easy access. Now, that being said, on many occasions I've had dancers who clearly act like they are using the lap dance to solely use my dick as their personal dildo. It's like they are totally ignoring me and my pleasure, and instead are completely focused on adjusting that dick against their cooch just right and riding it so they get off. To the point where I feel like saying "Um, excuse me, but HELLO, are you guys done yet?" Now, my explanation has always been that these are girls in very high mileage clubs who, by definition, must enjoy the high mileage part or else they would be working at Spearmint Rhino or some other big buck, low mileage joint. Which means they get off, to some extent, having meaningless sexual encounters with strangers. Maybe I'm wrong. But I can't see why some chick would fake something like that (ie, ignoring me, and acting like she's getting herself off on my dick). Hell, it's certainly not to make her customer happy, since it pisses me off and usually means she won't be dancing for me anymore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “… But I power through and just count the songs and think about the cash …” That is usually my default assumption. But there are times, which is definitely the exception rather than the rule, when a dancer will do much more than what I was expecting, or even asking for. Again, it could just be a more aggressive sales angle, but a great one as others have mentioned :) And w.r.t. “getting off”, I should have used different wording since what I meant was not necessarily the dancer having an orgasm (since I don’t cum from LDs myself) but just being genuinely into, and liking, the guy’s cock while she is playing with it, as an example.
  • joewebber
    12 years ago
    I've had dancers pay the room fee and only ask me for the tip-out to the house. I'm pretty sure this is based on getting me back in the room for some fun, because she's not making any money on the VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion