tuscl

Worst Club Names: Spearmint Rhino

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:39 PM
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? Unless you specialized in BBW dancers with eczema and psoriasis then covered them up in perfume. Here 's what Wikipedia has under the 'Name' The name Spearmint Rhino is not a codename or reference to anything; the company was simply aiming for a noticeable, memorable and catchy name.[4] I mean I guess they make money. Their current management, food and roster have me coming back, but they could call it whatever they want for all I care.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Shooters Alley, Doraville[Atlanta} Ga, had a shooting on 11/21/10
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I actually think it's a good name. You can splash it all over and people are a lot less likely to complain than if it was "Ted Titty's" And it is memorable and catchy
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Worst club name? Closed!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Ok then I'll name my club Lavander Staphylococcus. The strippers will think it's Snuffleupagus cousin.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    I remember Snuffle!Sesame Street!But do I really?
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I wouldn't say the Spearmint Rhino has a great name, but it's not terrible and it is memorable, probably more memorable than the one time I went to one. The worst name for a club I ever went to, oddly enough, is the worst one I ever went to, Dancers in the NW Chicago suburbs.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    There is a club in Fort Wayne IN called "Poor John's". I have been there. It lives down to its name.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion