tuscl

Jacksonville, FL

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Wow. My strip club visits in this city were far more fun than I would have expected. Though this is a city of bikini clubs, these girls were not shy and my club experiences were nothing like those that I've had in other areas with restrictive nudity requirements, such as Virginia and Alabama. Some of these girls were not shy about showing the goods to customers who they were entertaining and some of them even flaunted the requirement by dancing topless on stage.

Another thing I enjoyed is how cheap the clubs are overall, except of course for $30 LDs. Alcohol was inexpensive and tipping requirements were light. I even tipped a couple of girls a little bit for how much time they spent entertaining me and you would have thought that I was slinging around Benjamins just by their gratitude over a little side cash. Man I love edgy Southern clubs. ;)

I spent a whole night in each of the two clubs that I visited, reviews for which should be up soon. If you read between the lines a little you should pick up on just how good each visit was.

I should also mention that tuscl was my sole source of research on the Jacksonville clubs and I was not steered wrong. Jacksonville has a lot of clubs and I only had the time to pay proper visits to a couple of them. This site was invaluable in helping me sift through 20ish clubs to identify a couple of good targets.

10 comments

• Chemicaltoilet
    12 years ago
    Girls in that part of Florida are really hot, and really trashy. Sounds like a recipe for success :P
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a fake trip. Currently Ricky-boy is reading up on other reviews so he can post fake reviews which are just regurgitations of what he read in other reviews with zero original intel on his own. Typical.
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    Don't worry Dougsta... I travel through the JAX land often... I'll give ya my honest eval of da reviews...

Rick-a-roo, did ya get a dance from the amazing Katya? I haven't seen her since before DH closed. Me am sad DH close, now me am in Bizzaro-world where me am unable to see Katya's sweet sweet vag anytime me have time in JAX (she did a lot of double shifts at DH, for the uninitiated). Me not like Bizzaro-JAX
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Chem, I guess that explanation is as good as any. All I can say is that it was not what I was expecting after reading a lot of JAX club reviews and other random comments. I felt like a hungry dog in a meat shop. ;)

I will definitely make JAX a priority on my next trip to the area.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I doubt I'd visit JAX should I return to my birth state at some point. I'd likely try Miami or return to Tampa again.

I know which person's reviews of Seattle I won't read should I make a visit to Seattle.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    You really think if you keep sucking Rick's dick he is going to be your friend, alutard? Remember Ricky-boy is serial infidelter (not even bothering with protection when he does hence putting his wife at risk of STDs and cervical cancer). Nope can't see you and Ricky-boy being friends. Oh well, I guess nobody ever said alutard was smart.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    Zip 68
    Rumor has it that the hardest working stripper in Jaxs (Katya) is over at Sinsations on the night crew.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I also saw Katya once several years ago at Doll House while in jax. She is a very cute Russian that will give you great dances. Will look for her at Sins next time in jax.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    May be less expensive to see a Russian in Florida than Russia. ;))
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    True dat Drac... Though I was amazed to find the low costs for no holes barred hotties at rusdosug.com (found when I was contemplating a trip to Moscow that fell through). Man, if those pictures and prices are accurate fuckin' Russia is like heaven.

On a serious note, Katya is a sweetie. Hopefully I'll get back to Jax soon. And I'm not actually sure I'd use a web site like the one I highlighted if I did do a Russia trip. Just not sure whether there would be issues...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion