tuscl

How dare they?!?!

dallas702
Wandering
Monday, December 17, 2012 2:42 PM
Why do all these beautiful young, barely clothed, women think it's OK to grab and grope my dick, just because I am sitting in a dark(er) corner in a strip club? I mean, the nerve of these ladies! Years ago I could enter these establishments and gawk and drool without fear of being groped. In the past year, that has changed dramatically. Like today, I entered Baby Dolls in Dallas got a beer and took a seat at a bar height table. Before I could even take a sip of beer a beautiful lean Asian, wearing barely anything at all, molds herself to my body and casually feels around until she gets a handful of my rapidly rising manhood. Three dances later, after I paid the Asian to go away, a perfectly shaped DD Hispanic finds me standing near a post and and grabs - with both hands - my still enlarged penis. It took five dances in a very dark corner behind a chair fort to get her to go away. And she left spit on my crank! It is not just this one club. I have been groped in every club I have entered this year. These women seem to be constantly invading my private space nationwide. Something has to be done! We should band together, write a petition, speak out about this extreme behavior and make other strip club patrons aware of this disorderly behavior. For myself, I plan on visiting several more clubs while in Dallas a verifying whether this excessive behavior is as wide spread as I suspect. What response do You think is appropriate? ;)

26 comments

• jerikson40
    12 years ago
    I think that all of us, right now, wherever we're sitting, should slowly rise to our feet, stand tall and erect, with our hands over our hearts,and together, as one, begin to sing a gradually building chorus: GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND THAT I LOVE, STAND BESIDE HER, AND GUIDE HER, THRU THE SOMETHING AND THE SOMETHING BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! Amen.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I know what you mean. I recently had one be so brazen to actually pull willy free of his holding pen and commence to suck on him. My wingman, snowtime, was actually able to see what was going on. I think that they should be reported to management and their name and club spelled out in a review. These type of disgusting acts can no longer be tolerated. :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Tell them not to touch you. I'll bet they respect your wishes. :)
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Only one response: Unzip.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I had a similar experience recently. The girls were so persistent I had to get out of there. One girl came to my rescue, suggesting we go to a back room where we wouldn't be disturbed. I thankfully went with her, but no sooner did I sit down than she pulled my dick out and started playing with it! I was too shocked to say anything or try to stop her.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    LOL... y'all making me jealous!
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I can, in fact, verify that what Shadowcat reported is true. He had told me that it happened once before, but I was not around that time. He made sure that I saw what was happening with this girl. Keep in mind, this was in the open club area, not in a backroom. I thought about reporting the girl to management, but let it go this time.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Damn Dallas, I can't wait for some DD Latina to wrap her hands around my manhood too. I suggest you survey as many clubs as you can and when you cum to a conclusion, give us a detailed report.
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Very funny Dallas. I read your article about dating a stripper. It liked it. Made me laugh. I think I am about to get into it with one pretty soon. I need to strap in tight.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    If it's a problem for you, send us to those clubs. We'll handle them !!
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    Once I tell them I am VIP they start groping there and saying "cmon lets go upstairs....."
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Happened to me in a SC recently. But I did not stand for it. After 4 hours in the SC, I just got up and left. We must take a stand.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    BTW – I used to live in Dallas and I used to visit Baby Dolls. I know for sure there was a slim Asian girl with dark hair a bit longer than shoulder length but not quite to the middle of her back; whom penis grabbing was the way she would introduce herself or ask for a dance. I mean the 1st thing she would do is grab your junk while almost simultaneously asking if you wanted a dance. I thought it was a very effective technique myself. Wonder if we are talking about the same girl – though I have not been to BDs in about 3 years.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    I'm on the case. As I understand it, a lot of this behavior is being reported in the Detroit area. In a couple of days, I'm going there to find out for myself if it's true. I remember the first strip club I ever went to, Thee Doll House in Orlando. I got a nice air dance and a baseball cap with their logo for $20. I left that club with my dignity and my retirement savings still intact. But since then, the clubs have really gone downhill. Now, you can expect to spend up to $100, and as others report, you will quite likely interact with one of these aggressive hussies who are certainly NOT ladies. My plan for Detroit is simple. I've got a small stash of blue pills and I'm going to take one before each club visit, just to make sure that if I do get groped there will be clear and unmistakable evidence. Then, I'll show the harlot what has happened, and we'll see if her shame sets her on a different course. I'll let you guys know what happens. Dallas, thanks for raising this important matter. With any luck, we'll be able to beat this one before it gets out of hand.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    And your point is?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I understand this can be avoided by entering the club with only $8 in change.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    What to do about the grabby girl who gets you just inside the door? Follow your instincts or listen to your inner-voice telling you that there are much better girls literally around the corner? Also, some girls are enthusiastic but lose a few points by grabbing your nut sack, too. For the girls that can't distinguish between the dick and the nut sack, they should lose their groping privileges for a couple of songs.
  • MIClubber
    12 years ago
    God I miss Detroit. Oh well, next stop...Dallas!
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    This must be stopped! I'm off to visit several clubs in the Phoenix area to see just how prevalent this deviant behavior is. I give you my word that I will not stop going to SC's until these shameful acts of decadence have ended. No mercy!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I have mixed feelings about this. While it is obviously good to receive a little extra attention from a hottie, some of them use this to sell dances that end up being tamer than what they were providing in the seat. I also hate having to disentangle from a girl who I want nothing to do with. I suppose that the pros outweigh the cons on this one, but there it is.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have strong feelings about this. The pro's outweigh the cons.
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    Just to make sure that I don't catch anything from these impertinent fillies, I always bring "protection" with me. That seems only to emboldens them, however. I just don't understand!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Alucard you are the Buzzkillington of TUSCL, you know that? Killing jokes left and right, SMITE HE OH MIGHTY SMITTERRRRR!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    We can try beat this tyranny, but these women have a habit of beating us first. Its so bad that they beat us till wewet our pants. How horrendous these women
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I am so lucky to do the majority of my clubbing in Alberta. Dancers in Alberta clubs are much too genteel to assault me in such an outrageous manner. I strongly recommend Alberta SCs to tusclers who wish freedom from this horrible practice.
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    I went to a car dealership looking for kite string.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion