tuscl

Aussie government worker injured during motel sex wins compensation

Monday, December 17, 2012 6:39 AM
Slightly OT, since she wasn't a stripper, but still kind of interesting. Presumably if she had been a stripper, there would have been no question about compensation.

CANBERRA, AUSTRALIA—An Australian court has ruled that a bureaucrat who was injured while having sex on a business trip is eligible for worker's compensation benefits.

http://www.thespec.com/news/world/articl…

5 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    That is.funny yo
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I could possibly understand her sueing the hotel for the light falling or the dude boning her but her getting workmans comp for something that happened off duty is just plain wrong. If you follow the logic in that ruling then she was considered to on the payroll while she was fucking this guy then she should be fired for not doing her job unless fucking strangers is in her job description.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    What happens when liberals take over a country... somebody else gotta pay - hey I know, the tax payers!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Are all dancers heading to this Country? LOL

There's a ballot box there!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    In the US, worker's comp normally does cover injuries sustained while on a business trip, whether you're on the clock or not. It also covers injuries sustained at company events, for example the Christmas party. It does not cover injuries sustained while doing something illegal or against company policy. So if she was banging the boss in hopes of a raise, and the company prohibits that sort of thing, the injury wouldn't be covered.

Whether this is good public policy I will leave to the wisdom of tuscl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion