tuscl

What If there was reality show where a customer could date a strippers?

Watching one of my favorite shows on tv "Flavor of Love" got me to thinking what if there was a reality show where one lucky Stripclub junkie or PL got his chance to choose between 20 dancers from around the country to date him? The lucky dancer would get a modeling contract from a top agency and $200,000dollars. The lucky customer would get to spend a weeks vacation in the Carribean with the dancer of his choice. Only the most desirable PL's would get a call to audition for the part. The ladies from different clubs across the country would be highly screened as well. Who knows maybe one of you guys would make the cut.LOL!!! Yeah I know this would never happen but it would be funny if they did do a show like this. They have made reality shows out of everthing else so any thing is possible.

8 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Whoever said that "reality" shows have anything to do with reality? They're about as real as pro wrestling.
  • giveitayank
    19 years ago
    How about a reality show where the strippers danced for these men and the STRIPPERS paid the going rate to the MEN for giving them lap dances??? Nah, that's a bad idea because that wouldn't be reality, now would it??
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Excuse me, that's my responsibility. Jpac wants these ladies to be "highly screened".
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I think it would be more fun if the guy got to date a bunch of different strippers and then he decided which one got the money. If he didn't die first.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Casualguy: Everyone gets sometype of compensation on these reality shows. The customer might not get anywhere near $200,000 dollars but 5k or 10k for only a 2 or 3week taping wouldn't be bad. The Producers would be paying all of the expenses (Hotel, air travle etc.) The bright side is that one lucky guy might actually get to nail a stripper and not have to come out of the pocket to get it. I have seen some women on these reality shows give it up just so they have a better chance of winning the contest. One more thing imagine the catfights going on with 20 women in the same house together.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I think they would need to offer the guy money as well. After experiencing some strippers for just a few seconds, I would be on a horror trip if I had to spend a whole week with someone who happened to be putting on a great act in the few minutes that I got to talk to her to start with. I'm sure strippers would put on their best act to get $200,000.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Somebody else can be the contestant. I wanna be the screener.
  • giveitayank
    19 years ago
    Now that you've posted this, someone might steal your idea and make a ton of money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion