tuscl

Self driving club entrance fees?

Joe from NJ
New York
Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:03 PM
Following up on my discussion on "LV Taxi Wars", [view link] which had some good comments I want to start a new thread that was mentioned on the "Taxi" post. Someone mentioned that some clubs wave the door fee if you drive yourself. Now I know of some clubs waving the fee for Las Vegas residents who drive, but what I am asking here is what clubs wave the fee for self drivers who are tourists?

3 comments

• londonguy
    12 years ago
    OG waive the fee during the day, don't know about the evening. If you go during the day to OG then ask for a pass on your way out that gives you free entry in the evening, if you drive yourself there again. Rhino doesn't give free entry however you get there. Treasures does in the evening I think. Little Darlings doesn't.
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    Regarding the comment above about Rhino, I've taken their free limo ride from my hotel a few times, tipped the driver $10, and have never had to pay an entry fee. On two of those occasions I was the only passenger, and they didn't seem to mind at all. The ride showed up on time and the driver was fun to talk to. Londonguy, did they stop this service? You do have to pay a cab to get back to your hotel, but at least you don't have to pay the entry fee, part of which is kicked back to the cabbie that brought you there.
  • fungi
    12 years ago
    I have had free entry to SR by driving myself there - bouncer said before 8:45 PM if you arrive in your own vehicle there is no cover.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion