Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Miami 2AMer

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Two people were shot in the parking lot of a northeast Miami-Dade gentlemen's club early Wednesday morning.

According to police, a black Pontiac was leaving a parking lot of the Office Urban Strip Club, on Miami Gardens Drive near Northeast Second Avenue, when someone opened fire on the car just before 5 a.m. A person inside the car was injured.

A second person in the parking lot was also shot. Both were taken to the hospital with what police said were non-life threatening injuries.

While police have not said who was shot, or given a motive for the shooting, a dancer at the club told CBS4 one of the injured people is a woman who dances at the club.

Read more here: miamiherald.com

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for harrydave
harrydave
•

Men, women, alcohol, sexual frustration, and guns. What could possibly go wrong?

If prostitution were legalized, and most strip clubs were like brothels, would this go away?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

They fail to mention it is a black club, unless "urban" is their code word for black. Shooting are quite common in certain areas of Miami, club or not.

hd,

It would not go away. It is a societal problem, not a SC problem.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

If it's the same club called "The Office", the most recent review wrote

"I suggest if you walk in this place, walk back out!"

--

He must be a smart guy. Though Papi_Chulo, a respected board contributor, did write an nice lengthy review.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

I don't even care to drive near the place, but strangely enough it is only about 1/2 mile east of Tootsie's!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yep – I just added this club (“The Office”) not too long ago. It is an all-black club; well except for me and the urinals.

I would say it is hard to form a completely accurate opinion w.r.t. the incident – but I would suggest it is part and parcel of what goes on in many a urban community.

And shadow – yes – Tootsie’s and “The Office” are blocks apart off of the same street – and ~1 block past “The Office” is the meca of black SCs “King of Diamonds” (KOD). KOD; “The Office”; and Tootsie’s; are all in an industrial/warehouse area of N. Miami.

KOD and Tootsies seem like converted large warehouses with Tootsie’s being a whopping 74,000 sq feet and KOD being 50,000 sq feet (I imagine these are the size of the building as a whole and not necessarily all SC space – but both SCs are very big) – “The Office” is on the smallish side although it has a very healthy following.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… And shadow – yes – Tootsie’s and “The Office” are blocks apart ..”

The statement was meant towards Clubber :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… Though Papi_Chulo, a respected board contributor …”

That is kind of a stretch but I appreciate the sentiment :)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Will Society try to fix the problem? Hmm...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I thought Obama and his Socialist/spread-the-wealth “policies” were supposed to do this :)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Certain Lobbies don't wish a fix.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

Tootsie's was a retail store, in the beginning. A BJ's! How ironic. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Clubber,

Thanks for info. I had heard that from someone else but couldn’t remember if it was Tootsie’s or KOD – thanks.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I used to drive by this place all the time after being at Tootsies, now I am glad I never stopped in.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’m glad I stopped in (and lived to tell about it) :) – but my tastes are a bit “eccentric” :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement